Chapter IV: Heyyyy

Clementine's P.O.V.
I begin heading over to my Uncle Javi's place. I'm running fast because his place is kinda far, and the subway is far. So I don't want to miss it. I get into the subway to make things faster. I then notice Minerva with Gabe. I try to hide myself and I kinda succeed. I think Gabe noticed my arm, but I guess he ignored it. As soon as I arrived at my stop, I dash out of the subway, but I got noticed by Minerva. She begins running towards me. I run as fast as I can and I finally lost her. I then realized that I'm pretty close to Uncle Javi's place.

I approach Uncle Javi's place. His apartment room is on the 4th floor. I begin climbing up to his window. I send him a picture that was of him on his phone, with the captions, 'I'm WATCHIN' YOU!' He chuckles and looks out the window. "Uncle Javi! Hey! Were you scared?" I begin to lightly bang on his window as I rub my face against it. He chuckles, then opens the window and let's me in.

I grab my practice bat, and begin swinging the bat on the punching bag. "What's up with school?" He asks me as he washes the dishes. "Doing great, tons of friends!" I say "You can't tell me it's all that bad there, smart boys and girls is where it's at! Place must be full of em'!" We both laugh as he approaches the punching bag, stopping me from swinging. "No there's no one, there's no one." I say. "I can't handle a niece of mine on the streets with no game." Javi says. "Hey, I got game. There's a new girl actually, she kinda into me. You know how it is." I say. "What's her name?" "You know, we- this is- we lying down the ground work right now."

"You know about the shoulder touch?" He asks me. "Of course I do! Who would uhh tell me anyway?" I say sarcastically. "Tomorrow, find that girl. Walk up to her and be like..." He touches my shoulder. "Hey." I laugh. "You serious Uncle Javi?" "I'm telling you Clem, it's science!" I chuckle. "So walk up to her and be like, hey." I say as I put my hand on his shoulder.
"No no no no no no, like.... Hey." "Hey." I say with a slightly deeper voice. Javi chuckles. "No.... Hey." "He-e-e-yyy." I say with a cracky voice. We both laugh. "You sure your my niece, Clem?"

I then take out my phone, noticing a text from my dad. "Is that her?" Javi asks. "Nah, I should probably go. Still got a paper to do tonight." Kenny then notices my drawing in my notebook that says 'expectations.'
"Hey, you've been holding out on these? You throw these up yet?" Javi asks. "No Javi.. You know my Dad.. I can't!" "C'mon, I got a spot, they won't believe." Javi says as he gets up. "No I can't, I can't." I say while putting my hand in front of my face and slightly waving it.