Chapter VII: KEEP STICKING!

Clementine's P.O.V.
Vilda, or whatever her name is, led me to the nurse's room. She pretty much had to shave one side of her head. It took her some time but she finally finished. I was scared that she might accidentally touch my hand with her razor. She finally finished, but there was still hair on my hand. "Nice to meet you?" I say. "Sure. Total pleasure." She responds with while closing her little makeup mirror.

I make my way out of the nurse's office and glance over at my hand. 'No one saw. It's ok.' I start walking, but everybody is staring at me. I make my way over to the hallway and literally everybody is staring at me. 'No one knows, no one knows... Everyone knows..'  I look around and i just know there talking about me! 'Everyone knows! They're talking about me! They saw everything! He knows, she knows, they know. Wow she's super tall. Why is he smiling, I'm a weird girl now? What am I doing? How do they stop, can they here my thoughts? Why are all my thoughts so loud?'

I finally snap out of it, but I accidentally bump into the security guard. "Hey! I know you snuck out last night Marsh!" 'Play dumb!' I tell myself. "Who's Marsh?" 'Not that dumb!' I quickly push the guard out of the way and I make a run for it. The guard then begins chasing after me. "Hey!" I hear him say as he quickly pushes the door open. I continue running, but I bump into some people. I find a door and I quickly open it and enter the room, and then I close it.

'Ok, you're ok.. you're ok. He'll never find you.' I look at the desk in front of me and realize that this is that guards office because there was a picture of him with his buddies. I was screwed. I hear footsteps stomping down the hall, and I begin sweating. I quickly start running but my hand touches the door and I can't move it. I try pulling it really hard but it didn't work. I finally get my hand off but my shirt starts to come off. I try to put it back on but I can't. My arms were stuck and I couldn't see. I accidentally knock down a bookshelf and go over his desk.

When I went over his desk, I heard his computer start playing 'Spidey bells.' I ignore and I get up. 'Why is this happening?' I fall over and I hear the guard "Hey, he's got a nice voice." I hear him tell the other students. I continue trying to put my shirt on, but then I feel myself hit against the wall and I start walking up it. I feel the roof and I go in it. I feel myself go upside down and I let out a light scream. 'Stop sticking!' I hear the roof crack and I fall down. My shirt is off, and I land in a chair. The chair rolls over to the window and I fall out of the window.

I feel my feet hit against the the wall and I notice I'm standing on it. ' KEEP STICKING CLEM!' I then start walking on the walls and I'm afraid I'll fall. A flock of pigeons go right above me and I accidentally grab two, sticking them on to my hands. They start pecking my face and I let out light screams. The pigeons make me run across the wall, causing me to hit a window. I notice that inside the window, was a class!

Violet's P.O.V.
I walk down the hallway and touch the side of my head. That side was gone because of that girl Clementine. I look out the window and I gasp. Its Clementine, shirtless, walking on a wall, with pigeons stuck on her hand. I look towards her in confusion, but she doesn't notice me. Could she be another Spider person? "Oh god." I mumble to myself.

Clementine's P.O.V.
I'm still on the wall, pigeons in my hands. The pigeons keep on getting stuck to the wall, but I realize, through that window in front of me, is my dorm. I crawl into my dorm, and I finally get the pigeons off, but one pigeon is in here. It knocked a issue of Spider-Man off of the top bunk. The comic books land on my face.

I pick up the comic book and look at the pages. I notice that it is saying the exact things I said. "Why is this happening?" I read aloud. I accidentally rip off a page and I turn it around. "Please stop sticking." I read aloud. That's exactly what I said. I try to shake off the page but another rips off in the process. I look at the 2nd torn off page. "Please keep sticking." I read aloud. "Wait wait wait, how can there be two spider people? There can't be two spider people..." I look at the page that showed Spider-Man in his suit. "Can there?"