Chapter VI: I think I hit puberty!

Clementine's P.O.V.
I wake up next morning and I put on my dress, but for some reason they felt... smaller. I knew they were mine because of the size. 'That's weird.. My dress shrank.' "I think I hit puberty!" I yell out. My roommate gives me a 'what the hell' look, but she goes back to doing whatever she's doing. 'I should've kept that to myself.'

I'm walking down the hallway, but my dress keeps on slipping off, so I have to pull them back up every 4 seconds. 'I gotta get a new dress.' Everybody is looking at me with a strange look, confused and curious on what was going on. 'Wait, why is the voice in my head so loud?' I turn around and then I bump into that girl from physics.

"Woah! Are you ok?" She asks me. I begin sweating a LOT, and I mean a LOT! "What?" I then say. 'Why am I so sweaty?' I think to myself as I wipe some sweat off my face. "Why are you so sweaty?" She asks me. I think of something to say really fast. "It's a puberty thing.. I don't know why I said that. I'm not going through puberty.." She gives me a weird look. "I did! But.. I'm done... I'm... a woman." I say with a slightly more womanly voice.

"So your like new here, right? We got that in common." I ask here, trying to pretend that the previous events never happened. "Yeah! That's one thing.." She says. "I'm Clementine" "I'm Vil Uhhhhhh da?" "Wait your name is Vilda?" "Yes! It's African....... I'm South African.. No... Accent though cuz' I was raised here."

'Do the shoulder touch now before she walks away.' I tell myself. I begin raising my hand slowly. 'Why is this so scary?' 'Am I doing this in slow motion or does it just feel like it?' I snap out of it. I hear her say "I'm kidding, It's Ilda, no v, that's crazy." I finally get my hand on her shoulder and she gasps and we blush at the same time. "Hey." She turns into a blushing mess. "Hey there, uhh.. I'll see you around." "Oh, see ya."

I move my hand, but then my hand gets stuck in her hair. I tug on it slightly. "Hey!" She lightly yells. I move my hand around in awe. I'm very confused. "Can you let go, please?" She asks me. I keep on trying but my hand is stuck. "I can't." "Ow ow! Calm down! It's fine, just..." I tug really hard and we get really close to eachother. We both blush as we look at each other. "Ummm.." I say. "Clementine, let go." People are starting to crowd around us. "I'm on it! It's just puberty." "I don't think you know what puberty is!" We are both spinning in circles, trying to get me to let go, but for some reason I can't!

"Just relax." She told me. "Ok I have a plan. I'm going to pull REALLY hard."I tell her. "That's a terrible plan!" "1." "Don't do this!" "2." "3!" She then flips me  over as I scream. We both fall down. "Why did you do that?" I ask her. "Because it could've worked! Come on, we're going to the nurse's office.