Chapter V: Bitten

Clementine's P.O.V.
Uncle Javi takes me outside and tells me to follow him to the subway. We finally arrive there late at night, when not a lot of trains are being used. "I'm gonna get in so much trouble." I tell Uncle Javi. "Hey Clem, don't we all need to be." He leads me to a gate that we need to climb to pass. "Hey, how you know about this place?" I ask Uncle Javi. "I did some spray paint down here."

We both approach the gate, and Javi just quickly climbs it like it was nothing! I look at him in confusion and surprise. I then try but I could barely grab the first bar and I nearly let go. I pull with a lot of force and finally get over it, but I land on my back in the process. I then quickly got up like nothing happened. "What's up?" I say casually. Uncle Javi then starts laughing. Javi then pulls a lever turning on some lights. "Woah." I say in amazement. I then enter it. "Brooklyn!" I yelled.

"Fly these through those walls." Uncle Javi said. "This is so fresh." I tell to Uncle Javi. I remove my backpack as Uncle Javi throws me a spray bottle. Uncle Javi takes out his boom box and starts to play some music, whilst I remove the cans off the spray bottle. "Now your on your own, Clem."

I begin spraying the wall with pink. "That's good." Uncle Javi says. I make one line and make some letter shapes above them. I continue to spray the walls with the pink, making the outlines for letters. We continue spraying the wall, using pink, blue, yellow, teal, orange, and some other colors. I start painting the shapes of letters in blue. Uncle Javi is talking to me, but the music is making it hard to hear him. I layer the letters with a slightly lighter blue. I use the yellow to go over the blue in thin lines. I feel this weird itch on my torso, like something is crawling on me, but I ignore it.

"A Little help." I ask my Uncle Kenny. He accepts and picks me up, putting me on his shoulders. I continue painting the wall in pink. Uncle Javi then opens up some white spray paint and tells me to stand still on the crate. I get on to the crate so he can trace around me. We then go to the couch and chuckle at our hard work. "Wow." My Uncle Javi says.

" My Uncle Javi says

It was amazing.

"This to crazy?" I ask. "No, Clem." He says. "Clementine, I see exactly what you doing. You know, me and your Dad used to do this back in the day." "Stop lying." I tell him. "It's true, then he took on the cop thing, and y'know... He's a good guy, just.. y'know what I'm saying." I hear something beep. "Alright, c'mon Clem, I gotta roll." I then start packing up my things and I put my backpack on. I look back at the work we did and took a pic of it. I then notice a spider on my hand and it bites me. "Clem, let's go." I smacked it off and went to follow Uncle Javi. He turned the light off and we left.