Chapter 2

Chaeyoung was staring out of the window. Her legs were numb. She couldn't feel anything. Her heart was aching so badly, but she was forced to leave her ex-girlfriend. She feared that her current condition would burden her ex-girlfriend too much.

"Hey, are you ready for your therapy?"

Chaeyoung turned to find her therapist who happened to be her best friend; standing at the doorway; looking in. She was smiling widely before making her way over to Chaeyoung. She kissed the crown of Chaeyoung's forehead before kneeling in front of her.

"Lisa.."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for staying by my side."

"It's my pleasure. You know I love you, right?"

Chaeyoung forced out a smile and Lisa cupped her hands around Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"Don't think so much."

"Lisa, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, what is it?"

Chaeyoung bit her lower lip before asking.

"Don't you miss Jisoo?"

Lisa's face changed. She shook her head.

"You left Jisoo for me."

"You're my first love."

"But you love Jisoo so much."

"I cannot leave you alone when you're like this."

"But Lisa.."

"You left Jennie because you didn't want to burden her, right?"

Chaeyoung bit her tongue. She was trying hard not to cry. Just hearing her name would make Chaeyoung shed tears so easily.

"I cannot let you do this on your own, Chaeyoung. Let me stay by your side."

"We're stupid fools, aren't we?"

"I guess so. But I'm sure Jisoo will find someone better than me."

Chaeyoung nodded; hoping the same for Jennie.

"I hope Jennie will do the same too."

Lisa was back in her office after spending the last hour with Chaeyoung for her therapy session. She leaned against her chair and looked out of the window. In her hand was a photo of her and Jisoo. She held on tightly.