Chapter 22

Chaeyoung went up to Jennie's apartment on her own. Lisa was waiting for her downstairs. She didn't want to provoke Jennie anymore. She bit her lower lip as she pushed her wheelchair closer to Jennie's apartment. She knew whatever that had happened was partly her fault. Jennie and Jisoo deserve each other. She should put them back together.

She finally reached Jennie's apartment. She stared at the front door for a couple of seconds before gingerly pressing the doorbell. She heard draggy footsteps and then the lock went unclick. The door was pushed forward and Chaeyoung moved her wheelchair aside. She looked up; Jennie was staring at her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Jennie, we need to talk."

"What do you need to talk about?"

"It's not about us. It's about Jisoo."

Jennie's eyes turned watery. Chaeyoung knew her ex-girlfriend's heart was captured by Jisoo. She felt irked and jealous but she didn't have the right to feel that way in the first place.

"Let me come in?"

Jennie pushed the door outright and Chaeyoung pushed herself in. Jennie looked around and found nobody.

"You came alone?"

"Lisa's downstairs."

"Okay."

Chaeyoung went in and Jennie closed her door after that. She took over the handles of the wheelchair and pushed Chaeyoung further into the living room.

"Any drinks?"

"Plain water will do."

"Okay."

Jennie disappeared into her kitchen as Chaeyoung looked around at the familiar sight of Jennie's home. She came here often before; she could remember vividly of all the moments they shared together. She looked at the couch – Jennie used to hold her in her arms as they watched movies together.

"What are you watching?"

"I rented this movie – Frozen. It's an animation."

"Are you mocking me?"

"What?"

"Is this a pun to indirectly calling me an ice princess?"

"Sweetie, you're a warm ice princess. Only I can make you warm."

Jennie giggled as Chaeyoung leaned closer and kissed her forehead. Then the kisses went to the lips and before they knew it, they were making out in front of the television with Frozen playing on the background.

"wifey, we're supposed to watch the movie!"

"You started it first!"

"You could have stopped me!"

Jennie smirked before pushing Chaeyoung down; leaning her body weight on the person lying below her.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Jennie was singing along with the cartoon characters and Chaeyoung giggled.

"Do you want to freeze me to death?"

"Hmm, I only know how to make you warm."

"Oh, really?"

"Of course! Do you want to try?"

"On the couch?!"

"Let's try it!"

"YA!"