CHAPTER 1

"Mum I am heading out with Endou to train I will be back soon"Hiroshi said as he ran through the front yard towards the training fields."So what are we going to train with kicks,blocks,punches,weapon training?Endou asked.

"Well I am thinking of weapon training alright but how about the forbidden ones, you know the one master Leol said we should never use"Hiroshi said."I am getting bored of these old weapons"Hiroshi continued.

  "Uhmm I don't think master leol will approve of that he said they were forbidden for a reason"Endou said nervously.

"Oh no worries as soon as I try them out I will put them back no problem"Hiroshi said as he walked towards leol's cottage the training grounds were at the back of his house.

They opened the door and stepped inside at the moment their master was not at home he had gone for a trip and told them they could train regularly at the training grounds.

As they looked around Hiroshi spotted something that caught his attention it was a ring which was glowing and had fire around it.

  "Wow look at that ring it's practically glowing and it looks like there is fire around it "Hiroshi said amazed."I think I will try out that one it looks awesome and no harm will be done right" Hiroshi shrugged as he walked towards it.

And this is where you see how stupid Hiroshi really is."Uhm Hiroshi don't you think you should at least wear something protective I mean like the fire might burn you"Endou warned him.

"Oh don't worry I am known as'heat absorber' I gave that nickname to myself you know now you can call me the heat absorber" Hiroshi said with a smile.

"You just made that up to wear the ring anyway I warned you"Endou said as he backed away."I have a bad feeling about this"Endou told Hiroshi.

As soon as he placed the ring on his index finger it started to glow brightly and it exploded destroying the whole cottage with it as well as pushing Endou back due to the force.

" Hiroshi are you okay I am okay just a little scratch lucky me" Endou said as he dusted of the dirty on him.

Hiroshi on the other hand was not so lucky as his right hand go burnt and was bleeding."Gaah it hurts my hand gaah!!! "Hiroshi screamed in pain.

"I am going to get some help wait here"Endou said as he ran towards hiroshi's house.

"Serously how can I move with an injured arm and you are telling me to wait here" Hiroshi said sarcastically but his expression could not hide the pain.

"Even when hurt you still know how to answer sarcastically" Endou said quietly.He hurriedly sped of to Hiroshi's house and in the nick of time too his mother was going our to shop.

"Mrs.Akita Hiroshi has badly hurt his hand and is at master Leon's place I know a shortcut let's go" Endou said.

A few minutes later

"Oh Hiroshi your hand it's bleeding profusely we need to get you to the house soon I think have some bandages there" Akita said as she and Endou carried him home.

"I think it's in the cupboard let me go and check anyway use this tissue to stop the bleeding for now" Akita said and gave the piece of tissue to hiroshi but he couldn't use and passed to Endou who treated his wounds.

"Here it is and did I forget to mention I need to put some alcohol on the wound first cause I am gonna have to" Akita said as she pulled the bandage and alcohol out of the cardboard.

"It's going to sting a bit so prepare yourself"Akita said as she used alcohol his wound first before wrapping the bandage on it.

Well you can guess it stung alright no need to go into details there just pain and pain and pain.

"You need to rest for your hand to recover and I have  to ask what happened and you got hurt"Akita said.

"Uhm we were training and all of a sudden a huge explosion happened and I was in the middle of it"Hiroshi replied nervously.

"Well if that's what happened then Endou will you assist him to his room he doesn't look so good"Akita said.

"Come on let's go"Endou said as he hoisted him on his shoulder and dragged him to his room.

"Well here ew are time to put you on the bed and go home got homework to do" Endou said.

"Endou can you pull the ring of my hand it doesn't seem to want to come out "Hiroshi said.

"Okay but it might hurt though"Endou warned."No worries I can endure it"Hiroshi replied.

"Oh right just like how you endured the explosion" Endou said sarcastically.

"Well here we go"Endou said as he tried pulling the ring out but it wouldn't budge an inch."Uhm looks like it's stuck maybe I can try again tomorrow"Endou said.

"Yeah but we have to come up  with a reasonable story to tell master Leon I doubt he will believe an explosion just happened all of a sudden and his cottage too it's badly wrecked" Hiroshi said.

"You know we could always tell him the truth I am sure he will understand " Endou said.

"And risked getting grounded for like the rest of my life,no thanks please"Hiroshi said.

"Anyway we can continue our conversation tommorow I am feeling sleepy" Hiroshi said."Well good night"Endou said but Hiroshi did not respond when he looked at him the ring was glowing a purple colour.

And then a huge flash happened when his vision became clear Hiroshi was no longer on the bed.

"Uhmm Hiroshi were are you if you are pranking me it's not funny"Endou said  his voice quivering nervously.

"Mrs.Akita Hiroshi is not in his room is he downstairs by any chance?"Endou shouted.

"I saw you take him to his room how can he not be there"Akita said as she climbed the stairs leading to Hiroshi's room.

"Hiroshi if you are playing a prank on us you better stop it now you are injured and need to rest so come out now or God help me I will drag you out myself" She said angrily but still no sign of him.

"I feel this might be related to what happened at the Master Leon's cottage so I will tell you everything that happened but just don't tell my parents about it they will skin me alive if they found out" Endou said.

"Well I doubt they will actually skin you alive but tell me what happened" Akita said.

So Endou then proceeds to explain what happened from the training session to the ring to the wound and to the house as they are in now.

"Wait so you are telling me that Hiroshi put on a ring and suddenly fire exploded around him and he got hurt so what he told me is a lie and you knew it was a lie and did not say anything about it" Akita said angrily.

Side note:(For those of you who have watched Naruto and know Kushina let's just say she and Akita are similar in terms of anger isuues and strength. And also this is featured in the future with phones and electronics.)

"I will deal with you later for now I need to call Leon and ask him about the ring" Akita said as she dashed to her phone in a desperate attempt to find Hiroshi.

Meanwhile in the akame ga kill world hiroshi has landed conveniently right in front of the night raid's base let's see what happens and that will be for chapter 2.

                              Please vote and comment.