INFURNIO

"Boss what is it this person here works for the empire" Akame says coldly as she sheaths murasame but her Hands  are still on the handle.

"His Imperial arm I have questions for him" Najenda says as she walks towards Hiroshi. "Boy where did you get that imperial arm" She asks.

"After trying to kill me I don't think I will be saying anything to you people and what is an imperial arm" Hiroshi asks.

Najenda calmy and quietly walks towards Hiroshi before punching him in the face and sending him unconscious.

"Huh boss what did you do that for I mean you said I shouldn't kill him" Akame ask whiles confused.

"Well for starters he said he wouldn't tell us anything and if he had activated infurnio again I doubt we will have escaped unhurt" Najenda says as she carries Hiroshi to the torture room.

"Wait what's infurnio?" Lubbock asks following behind her with the rest of night raid behind her. "It's the fire imperial arm you see when I was in the imperial army there was a general named Leol" Najenda pauses as she sets Hiroshi down on a chair and chains him.

"He had infurnio as his imperial arm and he was very powerful if there was anyone who could lift a finger to him it was esdeath and even she wouldn't win no matter how many times they fought he was practically like a God. Najenda says.

" One day the great general Ichigo challengend leol to a fight and let me say it was a fight to see for the first time since I had met leol he was struggling to win to be honest they were on equal terms of power" Najenda says.

"But as the battle continued it was clear he was going to come out on top as ichigo was gaining an edge and that's when leol used his trump card, Fujinmaru" Najenda says.

"But infurnio's trump card is unstable because it causes rifts in dimensions shambahla does not cause rifts because it's designed to create portals the danger beast that Shambhala was created out of was able to worp through dimensions easily" Najenda explains.

"What leol intended to do was to suck ichigo into a portal then pop him up a random location in the castle followed by a surprise attack but rather the Portal appeared under leol rather and he was sucked into it" Najenda says with a sad look on her face.

"HEYY HEY wake up" Lubbock suddenly says as he slaps Hiroshi left and right to jolt him awake.

"Gaah what the heck dude why are you slapping me?"Hiroshi asks." Well now you are awake" Lubbock replies. "Enough with this no I will ask you again boy where did you get that imperial arm and you better spill it out because we have a lot of torture tools down here" Najenda says as she picks up a mace with her mechanical arm.

"Well I don't know who you are and I won't tell you anything one of the virtues master Leon taught us was resolve and to keep our resolve and I am gonna keep mine by not telling you guys anything" Hiroshi says with passion as a small spark of fire burns in his eyes.

"Wait you know Leon?" Najenda asks as her facial expression changes and she drops the mace she was holding. "Like I said I won't tell you anything unless you have some secret information about master Leon and what are the chances of that happening" Hiroshi replies sarcastically.

"He has a Short or lighting scar mark on his left eye and his right arm is always bandaged" Najenda answers suddenly. "Well that was oddly specific and enough for me to be certain that you know him now if you will untie me I will tell you all I know" Hiroshi says.