NIGHT RAID

"Uggh what the!! Where am I and my head feels like I just had my skull ruptured" Hiroshi said as he looked around and in front of him there seemed to be a large tower.

"Gaah my hand it hurts gaah arghh" Hiroshi screamed in pain whiles gripping his hand tightly.

"I will heard inside this tower and ask for help" Hiroshi said as he walked towards the door. "Anyone here helllooo" Hiroshi shouted waiting for a response but received none.

"Well it wouldn't hurt to heared inside after all its nighttime now" (Well lucky for Hiroshi an hour ago night raid left on a mission to kill some nobles where they find tatsumi).

Hiroshi then walks towards the door and opens it to see a huge room with chairs and tables around he then proceeds to explore the tower but finds no one around.

"These stuff all look like they are from the medieval times guess it's just really old" Hiroshi says but hisses in pain when his hand starts to pain again.

"I better find some new bandage this one is soaked in blood maybe there are some in the kitchen" He says as he heads towards the kitchen.

"Now where will I find some bandage maybe those cupboards there" He says then walks to the cabinets and searches all of them until he reaches one with some medical supplies in it.

He takes out the bandages but notices they feel weird like very old. "Hmph is it me or even the bandages feel old" Hiroshi says as he proceeds to to unwrap his bandage.But receives a shocking surprise.

His wounds were all healed up and and in place of his burns there was a tattoo there.

It was an ensignia of fire which was glowing brightly red and it covered his whole right hand.

"What the when did this happen my wounds are all healed up and more importantly when did this tattoo appear if mom sees it she will kill me" Hiroshi says in shock as he imagines his mum pummeling him with a barrage of punches.

"Oh jeez I have got to wash this off maybe it's fake but I need some hot water and a hard sponge first" Hiroshi says as he goes around the house searching for the bathroom but finds none.

"Maybe it's outside" He thinks them heads outside to see the hot springs there.

"Wow this is going to be great I just need to get this tattoo off and enjoy the springs" Hiroshi said as he removes his clothes leaving him in only his underpants and a singlet.

"On second thought wouldn't it be rude to just enter a person's house and do this maybe I should clean the place to show them I mean no harm yeah this place looks a bit dusty" Hiroshi thinks to himself.

So he looked for a broom and got to work Hiroshi cleaned the place from but to down left to right and even corners with cobwebs.

After that he then proceeded to mop the floors making them shiny clean and spotless.

"Now maybe to wash this tattoo off but after a little soak in the hot springs" Hiroshi says as he dipped himself in the water.

"Haah now this is the life" Hiroshi said relaxed as his body absorbed the heat. "Maybe after an hour I will get this tattoo off" Hiroshi says as he slowly moves around in the hot spring.

"But still it's dark out and I still have not found where I am mum must be worried sick by now I think I will contact her when I mean the owners of this house" Hiroshi says.

1 and a half hour later.

"Gaah how many times do I have to repeat myself I don't want to join night raid" Tatsumi says as he grumbles angrily.