A beast lurking there...

Hey guys, so i noticed, that Wattpad deleted this chapter. What the hell?! Sorry, if none of the next stuff made sense. I am so confused.... I'll try to recreate it as best i can...

Ty's POV

I landed in the van with a thump, and started squriming immediately. A cloth was pressed to my mouth, and a black mist like death engulfed me. I fell limp, and the last thought that went through my mind was Chloroform. When i woke up, I was restrained, on a cold metal table. There were many cages surrounding me, filled with horrible creations. Some weren't bad, but others.... I'll just save you the pain. Bird hybrids, cat hybrids, rotting living corpses, dog hybrids, and human hybrids. Just then, a woman in a sleek white jacket and blue gloves walked in. She unrolled a set of equipment onto another metal table next to mine. The pulled out a needle, and a restraint appeared out of the table, and gagged me. She pressed the needle to the skin on my stomach, and turned it on. I screamed into the metal, and she proceeded. I bucked against the restraints. She pressed the off button, and injected me with another needle. I fell unconscious again. When i woke up, i looked down as best i could. I saw a new tattoo on my stomach. It was red all around it, and my stomach burned with pain.

To be continued, sorry. I will finish it tonight.

The tattoo read: Sub.100798. That was all i was to them. I scowled. A subject. "Subject 100798 is ready for further experimentation. Calling in D Crew." She then left the room, and a group of men entered. My eyes widened. If her set of equipment was frightening, their equipment was terrifying. One injected me, and i fell unconscious, once again. When i woke up, i was in a large dog crate. I pressed my hands to the side, as if i could make it bigger. I looked at my hands. It looked as if i had gloves on, but they were black scales. The scales went from my elbow to my very finger tips, where claws sprouted. I gasped, and looked down at myself. I had scales from my torso, all the way up to my coller bone. I looked back, and saw large black wings. Claws were at the tip of my wings too. A shirt was at the back of the cage, and pulled it on. It had wingholes in it. I pushed against the cage door, and winced in pain. I had to sit back, and catch my breath. Then, i mustered all my strenfght, and slammed my shoulder into the door. The cage slammed to the ground, and burst into pieces. I screamed, a huge mistake. I stretched my wings out, and they knocked over some things on the table. I burst through the window, and took a running leap into the air. I flapped my wings. I tried to fly higher than i can, but the pain from the operation or whatever, restricted me. I kept wincing. Then i heard a gunshot. I screamed, and started plummeting to the ground. I hit it with force, and almost blacked out. I should have blacked out, but whatever they did to me made me resistant, it would seem. I looked at my dark, beautiful wings, and saw a gaping hole in one. I stood, if some what shakily. I raised my now glowing purple hands, and pushed the men and their guns backwards. A rage consumed me, and i leaped squarely onto one of the men's chest. I visciously ripped his throat out. I killed the rest in a slightly more civil manner. Slightly. Then, exhausted, and in excruciating pain, i collapsed to the ground like the bodies around me.

Sky's POV

I picked up a fine sculpting tool, and tweaked something. I then made a diadem *look it up* on its head. Jason soon finished up the scales and spikes. I took a few steps backwards, and made a picture frame with my hands. ,"It iz, perfect." I said in a mock French accent. Jason laughed. "Guys, wanna check it out? I called. They crowed around. " Dood?! The ender dragon?!" Exclaimed Jerome. I nodded. I was proud of this beautiful dragon. I eyed rhe judge anxiously though. Soon enough, he was at our sculpture. He examined it, and when he walked away, i let out a breathy sigh. "We're totally gonna win." I told Jason. The judge finished his rounds, then stood at a podium. Made of sand. "The winners are..." There was a collective intake of air. "Adam Dalhburg, and Jason Mu." We made our way to the podium. We accepted twenty dollars each, and several coupons for ice cream. "Who's uo for ice cream?" I said when i was back with the rest of the boys.