What did I...

Ty's POV

I ran through the forest, in a childish game of tag with Seto. We were wild mutants living in the forest. Who could tell us not to be childish? To grow up? I laughed as he tapped my shoulder. He burst off running at lightning speed. Woah, I thought. I tried my best to catch up. Just then a scream ruptured the quiet forest air. "Tyyyyyy!" He yelled. I gave up running, and started to lift off the ground. I teleported to him just as the wolf tore out his throat. "Seto, no!" I screeched. I tackled the wolf, and killed it with my fangs. I cradled the ever fading Seto in my arms. He was struggling to breath through his mangled throat. Tears ran down my cheeks onto his face. He clutched my hand tightly. "Oh, Seto. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it in time." He nodded ever so faintly. "I love you Seto." 'I love you too, I'll wait for you,' he told me in sign language. I cried harder as the light finally faded from his beautiful brown eyes. I tilted my head back and wailed. I rocked him in my arms. Then, I lay him down. I stood, and looked around. I saw some wildflowers growing near the edge of the clearing. I walked over, and picked armfuls of them. I wove the flowers into his hair, and covered the wound the wolf had made. I wrapped some morning glory vines around his arms and waist. I planted one final kiss on his lips, closed his eyes. Then, I walked away, trying not to look back. Tears still fell down my face, and sobs still wracked my body as I made my way home to our treehouse. When I got inside, i collapsed onto our couch. 'Our'. The thought bounced around my head. I can't say 'our' anymore. But i can't stand to say 'my'. i couldn't bear to confirm the fact that my first, my only love was gone. I looked at the calender we had stolen one raid. October 29th, I stood shakily, and made my way over to the calender. I marked it. 'Seto died' Then, I walked back to the couch, and fell back. I wept bitterly. "Seto," I whispered. I fell asleep, his picture burned into my eyelids, and i hoped it would NEVER fade.

Sky's POV

A sudden wave of grief came over me, and I had no idea where it came from. Today had been an ordinary, if not better, day. I had hung out with Jason and Tyler (MunchingBrotato). I tried not to fall over as a tear made its way out of my eye. "Sky, baby, what's the matter?" Jason said worriedly. "I don't know Jason," My voice wavered. "Well obviously something is wrong, I don't understand how you don't know." "I just don't Jason," i exclaimed. He looked at me with big concerned eyes. "Maybe we should go to the doctor. This has been having an awful lot." I nod. Soon we were at the doctor's office. "I need to speak to a doctor please?" I said in a cautious tone. She raised an eyebrow. "Ummm... What do you need to see him for?" "I've um... I havent been feeling well lately. " I told her nervously. "Well. That's so much different from a thousand other cases that come in here everyday." She said sarcastically. I looked at her, then laughed. She smiled. "I can book you, but it will be an hour wait.

Ty: WHATS WRONG WITH SKY?!

Jason: YEAH. TELL US ULTI.

Meh: Come on guys... Calm down...

*runs away leaving a trail of cookies*