One night... mare

Hey guys. Hope you all enjoy this!

Screams resonated through me, shaking me to my very soul. Until nothing was left but a pile of bones, skin and pain. The lashes ripped my skin apart, and tears streamed down my face. I had been strong at first, but even Ender Creatures break. My wrists pushed against the chains, and I tried to move away. Another lash split more skin, if possible. Each screech shook my body. "Your done for now," said the man viciously. He raised his hand, and when I flinched he smirked in satisfaction. He walked out. "How did you stay strong for so long? Even ender creatures normally don't last as long as you..." A curious voice arose. "I was born resistant, and this," is said, pausing to turn my skin to scales, "Helps too." "You... You could save us..." The choice said. "Save us!" Another voice cried. More and more voices joined in. Finally, I managed to grab all of their attentions, and spread out my wing. It had a tear in it from the gun shot. I learned that ender creatures heal extremely fast, but only if the wound is from natural materials. So my gun wound was still healing fast, but if it were a natural wound, or a arrow wound, it would be healed by now. A hand stretched out, and touched it. "Let us out..." Its owner whispered. I looked back astonished, and saw my wing heal before my eyes. "Th-thank you..." I stretched both wings out. My chest filled with that fire again. That rage. I breathed a purple fire, and melted the chains. I silently stood, and lifted all the cages, with a bit of a struggle, into the air, and teleported as far as I could from this hell hole. We arrived wherever, and everything blacked out.

Seto's POV

I watched as our savior passed out. I rushed over to him, and held him in my arms. I lifted him, and flew away. There were many cries of thank you. We landed in a tree. I cradled him in my arms, looking down at his pale, beautiful face. I lay him down on my lap, and moved my hands over his body. (Not touching him, or anything.) A blue light glowed from them. Soon his energy was restored, and his eyes fluttered open. "Hello," he said. "Hello, my name is Seto. And yours?" He looked up. "I'm in your lap." I blushed, and hastily helped him sit up on his own.

Ty's POV

He blushed, and helped me sit up. "My name is Ty. And I wasn't complaining. I was just observing." He blushed again. "You know Ty, I think I have a crush on you." He blurted out. He looked away quickly. I took his hands. "I think I do too." I turned him to face me. I pressed my lips to his softly, and pulled away smiling. Actually smiling.

Sky's POV

I shivered. A scowl called it self to my face, but I pushed it away. Why was I scowling? It was like some one was kissing my boyfriend. But I don't have a boyfriend. I looked back to my computer screen, and continued killing people.

So guys, sorry for the short crappy chapter. Also, I messed up on the last chapter. It is all actually in Ty's memories time. If that makes at sense whatsoever. Like, it is actually the time that I said he was remembering. He isn't remembering it he is living it. Hope you all enjoyed.