She tells you that she likes you

A/N: you guys have been asking for an update and I promised you guys it was coming very soon and, well, here it is! ☺️ Thank you so much for being so patient! I've been dealing with writers block a bit lately but I think I've got my groove back! Enjoy lovelies! ❤️
——————————————————————————-

You sat next to Sabrina as the movie played on the tv, but you weren't interested in it at all. It was a good movie, Sabrina had great taste in films, but that right there was the problem. She was sitting next to you. She was so close to you and you couldn't focus on anything but her. Anytime you felt like she'd look at you, you'd quickly turn back to the movie in hopes that she'd believe you were actually paying attention to it, but in actuality you weren't.

You felt something soft brush your hand and your eyes widened when you saw it was her hand. Her hand was touching yours and just as you were about to place your free hand on top of hers, she pulled away. Your heart dropped and you felt a sting of pain go through your chest, she must not feel the same way. She wouldn't have moved her hand away if she did. You cleared your throat and tried to watch the movie and just as you were getting into it- she paused it.

You looked over and saw that she was running her hands through her hair, tugging on it every now and then as she stood up to pace around the living room. You, meanwhile, sat on the couch in both confusion and panic. Does she know you like her? Were your hands sweaty? Was she uncomfortable around you now? You didn't know, but you needed to. "Sabrina? You okay?" "No! No I'm not okay. I'm stupid, I'm so stupid." "What are you-" "that was the stupidest thing I've ever done. Y/N I'm so sorry. I can't keep this to myself any longer, it's driving me insane. I like you. I like you a lot. I'm sorry if I just ruined everything but I-" you stood up and quickly walked over to her, placing a kiss on her cheek before pulling away to look at her. Her eyes were wide for a few seconds before a smile appeared on her face making you smile back at her.

You looked down at her hands and grabbed them in yours, her fingers knitting through yours making butterflies flutter around your stomach. "I like you too." She smiled even bigger and it made your heart race a little. She led you back to the couch, her hands still wrapped in yours as she sat down next to you, pulling you into her arms as her haves rubbed up and down them making goosebumps appear. You both giggled. You reached out to grab the remote and, coincidentally, so did she. Your hands touched once again and your heart began to race even faster than before. "Before you play the movie again, will you be my girlfriend?" You nodded your head and kissed her cheek once more, giggling when you saw her cheeks redden.

You pressed play and resumed the movie, cuddled up in Sabrina's arms. This was easily one of the best days of your life.