she steals your blanket

Too tired to open your eyes, you felt around on the bed for the fluffy blanket you had been curling up in when you fell asleep. It was a chilly night and you wanted nothing more than to wrap yourself up in the blanket and go back to sleep.

However, all you felt around you was the fabric of your pajamas. As much as you didn't want to open your eyes you knew you had to find your blanket before you could get back to sleep. So, reluctantly, you let them flutter open. The room was pitch black. You looked toward the window and you couldn't even see the golden rays of the sun starting to rise just yet.

For a split second, you thought you had kicked the blanket off somehow. You wondered if your sleep had been fitful tonight. You wondered if maybe you had tossed and turned in your sleep and it just slid right off of you and onto the floor.

That wasn't the case. You didn't even have to look on the floor for it because when you looked to Sabrina, just to check if she was still sleeping, your blanket was right there. She was snuggled up to it.

Slightly unfair, considering she was also wrapped up in her own which was just as fluffy as yours.

You tried to get it out from her grip without waking her. But it was proving to be easier said than done since she was wrapped up in it.

Frustrated, cold, and half-asleep, you shook her awake. She groaned when she opened her eyes.
"Y/N? It's only four in the morning. Why are you waking me?"

"Because you stole my blanket." You said simply.

She sat up quickly and saw that she had really stolen your blanket. There it was, right over her own. But only for a few more seconds, because she was taking it off of her and handing it to you. "Sorry about that. Are you cold?"

"A little. Nothing my fluffy blanket and your arms can't fix."

Despite being absolutely exhausted, she still managed to smile just a little. She opened her arms once you were all covered up. She kissed your head and closed her eyes. "Better?"

"So much better." You mumbled as you drifted back off to sleep.