you're sick

You slowly rolled onto your stomach, hoping it'd help relieve the ache that won't seem to go away.

You barely got any sleep last night. You were up and down getting sick and now you're exhausted, but can't seem to sleep because your stomach is still achy.

Sabrina lied next to you, biting at her lip to hide how worrisome she felt to see you in this state. She slid her hand up your shirt. Her fingertips ran along your back. She could feel how warm your skin was underneath her touch, your fever still hanging around with no sign of leaving anytime soon.

"Y/n are you okay? Do you need anything? Are you hungry or-"

"No. Don't mention food, please." You whined and swallowed thickly, trying to ignore the bile rising up your throat. Sabrina sighed heavily behind you before she pressed a few kisses along the back of your neck.

An idea suddenly came to her. She got out of bed and strode over to the closet, coming back just a moment later with the heating pad in her hands. She plugged it in and put it underneath your shirt.

It didn't take long for it to heat up and for the warmth to spread across your skin. You let out a breath of relief when your stomach pain started to fade away a little bit. "Better?" You nodded and turned your head to look at her.

She felt relieved when you nodded. She stroked your forehead and noticed that your skin felt clammy. She closed her eyes as she kissed your forehead, hoping that whatever you had would go away soon.

"Try to rest." She whispered softly, fingers moving in soft circles against your skin making you close your eyes.

You leaned your head back on the pillows and with Sabrina by your side, humming softly into your ear and rubbing your back gently, you couldn't help but give in to the sleep that was quickly taking over. You hoped you'd wake up feeling a little bit better than you did now.