she finds out you have a tattoo

She woke up from the small catnap with a smile on her face.

You were still lying beside her, still sound asleep. It made her happy to know this wasn't gonna be the last time she gets to wake up to this beautiful sight. You have a few days off and since Sabrina is in between upcoming projects, she also happens to have a few days off, giving you the perfect excuse to stay with her for a bit.

She didn't plan on waking you up. She simply pushed the shirt up your back, planning on tracing shapes across your skin. But something on your shoulder caught her eye; the black ink of a tattoo.

It was small but it was beautiful. It was a tattoo of a few butterflies flying across your skin. Sabrina was already obsessed with it. She brushed her fingers across them, but then pressed a couple of kisses there causing you to stir.

"Sabrina?" You mumbled groggily.

She shushed you and then kissed the black ink once more.

You cracked a smile. "I guess you found my tattoo?"

"Yeah. How come you never told me about it?" She asked.

"I don't know. It never really came up, I guess." You paused and your eyes were open, but soon closed again when you felt the pad of her thumb tracing across your skin in circles. "Do you like it?"

You thought you already knew the answer to the question, but just to tease her about the obsession she already seemed to have with the inked butterflies on your skin, you asked the question anyway.

You felt her kiss over the spot again. "No. I love it. Are you kidding, y/n? It's gorgeous. Just like you are."

You craned your neck right as she leaned forward to kiss you. "I love you." You sighed and buried your face back in her pillow, focusing on her touch and allowing it to soothe you back to sleep. "I love you more, beautiful."