Chapter 2

Kayla's P.O.V
As I was sitting on the couch with legs crossed, Arthur kept touching my shit as I told him to put his fucking hands down but he didn't listen so I threw a small seashell at him and he looked at me pissed and I raised my eyebrows like their was a problem, and as I was getting ready for to check on Charlie, I had a uncomfortable feeling in my stomach that I need to tell Arthur to stop looking at my ass, and he looks at me like I wasn't looking at your ass. Then this bastard had the nerve to tell me that your sarcastic attitude has worsen, and I rolled my eyes as he pushed me up against a door and I told him no baby making anytime soon, he growled in my ear saying please and I told him no and pushed him away.
Arthur's P.O.V
As I was walking through Kayla house touching stuff, she told me to stop touching her shit and ignored her cause she was already pissed so I kept touching her shit until she threw a of seashell as she was getting up I was checking out her ass and she turned around and told me to stop looking at her ass, in my head I was think I oughta slap the hell out of butt but then I lied saying I wasn't looking at your butt and I told her that her attitude has worsen and she rolled her eyes it took all I had not to take her down on this floor but I walked up to her and pushed her up against the door and she pushed me off saying no baby making anytime soon and I growled please in her ear and have to odyssey to tell me no, I was so pissed mane, so as Kayla went to the restroom, Charlie came out looking for Kayla, I said come here buddy and he came here I picked him up and he fell back asleep, then Kayla came in there and took him back to bed. So then I ask her are you gonna tell me why you didn't say nothing about the pregnancy, she took a deep breath and said, "sure I'll tell you".
Kayla's P.O.V
When I came from the bathroom I went to go check on Charlie but he wasn't in there. So, I went in the living room and saw Charlie laying on Arthur. I picked him up and Arthur ask me the one question I was trying to do avoid "why you say nothing about the pregnancy." I took a deep breath and I promise, I was going to tell you about it I followed you to The bar and I was going to tell you about it but then as soon as you're going to get ready and leave this girl came out of nowhere and water which was walking towards you. But, I thought she was your girlfriend so, I didn't want to be caught up on no drama so that's why I left it alone, and when I saw you with her it made me feel like I was just a one night stand to you nothing more and I didn't notice I was crying after a tear fell on my thigh. So, therefore I just left it like that. Until I seen your father and he very smart he ask me was Charlie your kid and I laughed it off and told him no, and he held up a picture of you when you were younger and I begged him not to tell cause... I was scared that one of the ocean people would have taken him from me. I was crying and I didn't care until I heard a knock on the door and I went to go see who it was and it was Mera his fiancee and I told him he can escort himself out and Charlie came and ran into my hands I picked him up and told them to leave and I can tell Mera was burning a hole in the back of my head with her eyes. I told them to go or I kick both of y'all ass and make you leave!
Arthur's P.O.V
As Kayla was telling my she didn't say nothing about the pregnancy she had enough fear that somebody from Atlantis would take Charlie from her but, I don't blame, I would have kept quiet about it myself, if I was a girl but I'm not so I don't worry about it. We were talking until Mera desperate ass showed up with her weird ass. It was a knock on the door and Kayla opened it up she was hella pissed and I was trying to tell her and she told me to get out or she was gonna be both Mera and my ass, and Mera looked like she wish she would try it and I grabbed Mera and told her it was time to go......

IM BACK GUYS MORE CHAPTERS ARE COMING SOON I CANT WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO END I HAVE SOME JUICY THINGS FOR YOU GUYS!!!!
WRITERS BLOCK IS A KARMA!