Chapter 6

{ 2 weeks after Charlie's Birthday Party} *{spoiler they did the nasty}

Kayla's P.O.V

" As I was scrolling through my phone bored of life, I was watching this video of Kawhi Leonard saying " What it do baybee?". As I was watching I, heard the door close and I though it was Arthur coming in with Charlie from the beach. I yelled " Arthur is that you?". I thought " Huh, no answer as I was finna called Arthur a deep voice put a knife to my stomach and when I turned around I seen a dude but it see like he was Atlantean but a few shades darker, I gulped and asked in a shaky voice " who the hell are you and why the fuck are you in my house with a few tears in my eyes". The intruder said " If I was you I keep your pretty little mouth shut or little baby in your tummy won't make it to take its first breath, my eyes widened and tears started streaming down my face uncontrollably. The stranger said good girl. The stranger said to me" here's what your gonna do you are going to call your little king and tell him that if you don't come home that your not gonna see me anymore, and I shook my head and comply what what he said.

{Arthur phones rings}

Arthur's P.O.V

"Hey, Kayla what's up"

"Arthur." { with shakiness in her voice}

"Kayla what's going on?" { he sounded concern}

" Arthur, please help me he's going to kill me!!{ She screamed scared for her life}

"Kayla can you here me?"{he screamed asking where is she}

"Listen here fish king, you have an hour to get to your little mermaid home or she done for".

"wait please don't hurt her"!

"You have an hour its make it or break, King."{his voiced laced with vengeance}".

~ 1 hour later

Nobody's P.O.V

Arthur drops Charlie off at his dad house and races to Kayla house, he kicks down her door and screams."Kayla ?, Kayla where are you?".  Kayla screams" Arthur please help me please!"l As Arthur runs into the room Kayla at he sees her a crying mess tied down to a chair with her bun all over the place and her shoes tossed over the place. He runs to get to her but he gets blasted out of nowhere, and Kayla screams" Arthur please get up please". As he gets up his half brother, Orm comes and says to his brother to him. " Wow, brother you know how to pick them really well.", and Arthur screams" Leave her alone !", but Orm says " Well brother, I don't know I missed out on 5 years of my nephew life, I don't think I wanna miss out on this one that coming into the world soon"?, Oops sorry, brother I guess you didn't know that your curly- headed beauty is with child." Arthur looks at Kayla and says " your pregnant"? with disappointment in voice. Kayla says " I don't know Arthur he probably could be lying ." Orm said " If I am lying use your x-ray vision." He used his X-ray vision and he said to his brother " Orm whatever you want I will give it to you please don't hurt her or the baby their both innocent in both of this." Kayla thought to herself " Oh my god, I'm pregnant again and he gonna kill me before I even get to give birth," Kayla started to hyperventilate and she was on the verge of passing out but, Arthur screamed her name and she focused on him and he told her to focus on her voice nothing else focus on me, Orm stepped in and said" Aww, I'm sorry for this lovey-dovey touchy crap but I will not be 4th in line to rule so somebody has to die.
No ones POV
Kayla looked at Orm and she let out a bloodcurdling scream and was crying her throat raw begging Orm not to hurt he unborn child, but as Orm was getting closer and closer, Kayla felt weak and she couldn't push no more she called out Arthur name.
Kayla's POV
Arthur....
Arthur....
Arthur please...
it's okay, I'm tired, tell Charlie I love him
Arthur started to scream "KAYLA...NO...PLSSSS DONT GIVE UP YOU GOT THIS!"
As, Orm was getting closed to Kayla, she left out a silent prayer and let warm tears fall down her face.
Arthur broke free of the chair and started fighting off everything that was in his way to get to Kayla
Orm started panicking and ran off and told Arthur he would have his revenge when he least expect it