Chapter 7

Kayla's P.O.V.

"As I was begging Orm not to kill my unborn baby, I felt a great power surge flow through my veins. But as I wasn't understanding what happened I looked at the mirror and I had red eyes and the ropes between my body was loosing up and I stood up and looked Orm in the eyes and shot him out him out of my house, and I heard Arthur screamed hell yeah and threw up the peace sign and passed right out and I ran to him and screamed his name and he woke up looking disorientated, He got up and I asked him was he okay he told me that he was fine and he gave me a hug and asked were me and the baby okay, I told him yeah he said to me " Red Eyes, I dig it." He told me with a wink and I looked at him and told him "yea thanks to your child."

Arthur's P.O.V

As me and Kayla was talking all I can think about was Charlie and our unborn child, nervous that Orm would come back and he wouldn't be alone, but then out of nowhere Kayla throws up on me. I tried not to get upset cause after all it is my fault that we got into this mess. But when she saw what she did she apologize and started to cry and I told her that it was okay and their is no need for you to have a panic attack for nothing its just a little vomit.

Kayla's P.O.V

I can't believe that I threw up on Arthur, and I broke down crying... I blamed Arthur and started screaming and hitting him "THIS IS YOUR FAULT".
I looked at him and cried my heart out "If you got your shit together we wouldn't be in this predicament".
But then, I came to terms with this and I looked at him and I told "Arthur either you get your shit together or don't come back and see Charlie or this baby!"