Chapter 4

Kayla's P.O.V
As we got to my home, Arthur kissed me roughly and with passion, I told him to calm down and let's take it slow...
3rd person P.O.V
As Kayla and Arthur were doing what they did. Charlie was looking at Mera, and Mera was thinking how to make Charlie happy.
So, Mera went in the Aquarium with Charlie and went by a tank of starfishes and made them dance for the young prince. Mera was continuing to play with Charlie until she heard the deep and heavy pants of Arthur and Kayla running up to them.
So forth, Mera smiles and snatches Kayla and said you and Arthur had fun I see, she looked and said we didn't NOT have sex and we just made out for a lil while and Mera said so those hickeys came outta nowhere, Kayla said what hickeys? Mera showed her the hickeys and Kayla looked at Arthur's way she mouthed to him YOUR ASS IS GRASS, He sent a sexy winked back at her, and she rolled her eyes.
~skips the Aquarium~
Kayla's P.O.V
So, I might haven't made out with my baby dads. Mera said why are you lying so hard the hickeys give it away and I was trying not to blush.
Mera was talking with me and Arthur walked in and I left out the room telling him that we couldn't do that no more and he gon have the nerve to growl at me like a damn dog. I'm not gon lie the shit turned me tf on but I have told me inner self to calm down.
~2 hours later of Mera and Kayla convo
Arthur's P.O.V
Hey Charlie. He said yeah Dad lets ask mom can we go to the beach 🌊 and he said okay. He ran up to Kayla and asked she looked at me and I saw a irritated look and lemme tell ya it made me kinda nervous but turned me on at the same time and she got down on her knees on Charlie's level and whispered something in his ear that made him grinned ear to ear and he walked to me and she said sure but, if I get sick she's going to kick got a- whoa there Charlie let's not get ahead of ourselves.
As Kayla walked over to us she said already guys ready to go and all three of us, we said " sure let's go."
So, when we got to the beach Kayla was complaining saying how cold it was and we should go back to the house and I was waist deep in the water and I turned around and looked at Kayla, Mera, and Charlie.

" So, when we got to the beach Kayla was complaining saying how cold it was and we should go back to the house and I  was waist deep in the water and I turned around and looked at Kayla, Mera, and Charlie

I looked at them, laughed and winked. Kayla was thinking in her mind " man if only Charlie and Mera wasn't here. I laughed and screamed to her. " My dear sweet Kayla let Mera teach Charlie about the Ocean and you come out here so I can have a talk with you ma'am.
She blushed and said nahh I got it. I told her you sure cause your mind and Kayla said here I come and she swam towards me in her and whispered let's go sit down big boy, she winked at me and swam towards shore and sat down

So, you read my mind with your sneaky ass huh? As she snatched ferociously on my face and straddled herself on my lap and she lowered to my ear and whispered she said" I'll give you another chance cause I want you to be their for "our son" but if ...

So, you read my mind with your sneaky ass huh? As she snatched ferociously on my face and straddled herself on my lap and she lowered to my ear and whispered she said" I'll give you another chance cause I want you to be their for "our son" but if you fuck up I won't hesitate to sliced your pretty duck off".
She got off of me and looked an winked and went back into the water and I don't know if I felt turned on or scared but I shouldn't be scared of Kayla little ass I'm a whole foot taller than her.
~2 weeks later
When I woke up I blast my speakers to 24/7 with meek mill and my homegirls Ella Mai. When meek part came on I rapped the hell outta that part and started to sing to Ella's part again as I got out the shower 🚿.
~Kayla outfit on top
As I got first finished getting dressed I went and check on Charlie and got his dressed for his birthday. I woke him up and told him happy birthday bubba and kissed him he turned 5 today.
~FLASH BACK
June 3, 2014
Ughh my lower back is killing me jeezus. As I was walking to my car and driving I stopped at a store and got food cause these cravings were killing I mostly craved weird shit. As I was getting the last of my stuff. I had grunted in pain cause if my lower back so, I had limped to the front desk until I heard him asking me do I need help to the hospital and I told him no as my worst fear happened, I heard a huge water splashed for between my legs and I was thinking ahh shit, not here not now baby.

 I had grunted in pain cause if my lower back so, I had limped to the front desk until I heard him asking me do I need help to the hospital and I told him no as my worst fear happened, I heard a huge water splashed for between my legs and I was th...

And I passed out not remembering all I remember is waking up screaming in pain and I asked the doctor how many centimeters am I he told me 4 centimeters dilated and I was scared of how this would turn out .
~12 hours later
My baby boy comes in and I wanna hold him but as much traumatic shit I been through I told my nurse to give him to my mom.
End of Flashback
Mom, Mom, Mommy, Charlie kept calling me and I looked at him and he said what are we going to do for my birthday I told him anything he wanna do and he said okay. So, I called Arthur and told him today was Charlie birthday and man did I regret telling him.