Part 4

(Black Sheep's point of veiw)

I look out the window of the helicopter, as we landed. We had finally arrived, at our new home, Paris France. It was an understatement to say I was excited, I could tell Gray was to, but unlike me, he kept his cool.

Before we even hit the ground I unbuckle and Gray unbuckles himself restraining me from jumping out.

"Calm down, its too early in the morning for me to get yelled at for letting you get hurt" I roll my eyes at him and open the door as the helicopter, hits the ground. I jump out followed by Gray and, I rush down the stairs from the roof to the our room. We got the entire roof top, or right below the roof sweet. Gray watches me jump around the room, and chuckles, I know I looked silly, but I couldn't help it, it was like I was seeing everything for the first time. I run into each of the three bed rooms and call dibs on the last one. Gray just laughs. 

"You can have all three of them if it makes you this happy" 

"Don't say things you don't mean" I say poking himin the chest and then ocking myself in the bathroom. 

"Not cool Black Sheep, not cool" I chuclke, and when the noise fades away, I unlock the door and step out, only to be tackled to the floor.

"Hey, no fair," I say laughing pushing him off me.

"All is fair in love and war"

"And which is this"

"How about" he said kissing my forehead" both!" he yelled pinning me to the ground, I giggle as I roll past him, and do a roundhouse kick,  He grabs my foot in his hand, and flips me onto the couch, I pounce on him, causing us both to fall to the ground, laughing.

"It seems like you to or making yourself right at home" Coach Brunt said through the tv which I guess we accidentally turned on.

"Cool, we can call you whenever we want!" 

"No strictly for emergencies" Shadowsun, said unimpressed at our roughhousing, and with that, the tv turned off.

We both laugh continuing to roughhouse until we bo exhaustedly fell to the floor. I snuggle into his arms playing with the necklace I gave him.

"It suits you well," I said finally placing it back. I stand up and he does too.

"Come on let's go explore the town I'm sure we're not going to get any capers until every group is settled to their new location." He nods.

"Not quite, we need to bend in and that means getting jobs, at least part-time." I groan.

"Easy for you to say I have no experience in well anything besides stealing, you already are a full fledge electrition" He shrugged."I'm sure you will find something else your good at.

"Okay like what?" I push at him curious at what e had in mind.

"I don't know maybe a material arts teacher you do have black belts in every type of fighting known to mankind, and some that aren't." My cheeks glow at the unexpected compliment, it was a compliment, right? I shrugged it of pushing more. "What else"

"Well you're quick on your feet maybe you could be a trainer"

"Anything none physical relating, I mean that I haven't completely mastered only from being at school?"

He thinks for a moment "Know that I think about it you don't really need a job, after all your 17, technically you should still be in school, actually I'm pretty sure you could get in trouble for not going to school."