Part 8

"WHATTTTTT!" Shenna shrieked, the rest of us excludingMimeBomb who looked terrified laughed.

"You chose their know do it!" I said smirking

"I thought you where gonna make me do something like lick a toilet seat not kiss the freak! What is wrong with you!"

"Come on its just a kiss as long you don't make it mean anything it doesn't.  She groaned and told us to close our eyes, we obviously don't and she sighs kissing him on the forehead.

"You're crazy if you think I'm kissing him on the lips"

"Wouldn't expect anything less? "Gray said rolling his 

"Do you ever get the feeling that Dr. Bellum has too much fun paring us up I mean, I and El Topo are together in more ways than one, you two" he said point at me and Gray" are too, I feel like she trying to play matchmaker and right know she's trying to get Tigress and Mime Bomb  together know that we both have succeeded in her eyes"

Tigress chokes on her drink,

"Don't hack up a hairball" I said

"But you really think-"

"Oh yeah I and El Topo have many diffrent theroys, our latest one includes the faculty betting, on how long it's going to take until you become romantically involved"

"Tigress who had just taken another sip of her drink began to choke on it again shooting everyone else daggers, MimeBomb was pretending to gag. Just than Grays phone started to ring.

"You guys did tell the faculty that you were coming over here right?" Everyone looked away answering the question for me. 

"Well since they don't know let's play a little prank on them, Gray will answer the call, and he'll make it look like he's been knocked out El Topo say something like get the girl" Everyone nods and smiles, seeing where I was going with this.  Tigress grabs some ski masks out of her backpack, who knows why their in their, and hand them out to everyone except me and Gray who are snickering.

"Okay ready?" I asked everyone trying to hold back a smile, we would be in so much trouble, but it would be totally worth it, I couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces, Gray set the phone so it would record everything, I nod and he turns it on, Tigress makes a large crashing sound and Mime Bomb drops it to the floor, making sure to angle it just right so it would make Gray who was lying on the floor look unconscious, El Topo used his foot and slid him across the floor, so it would be able to see me struggling as I was dragged to the door, of the apartment once the door shut we ran sneaked back in through the window, making sure not to be seen, to see their reaction.

Nothing could be made out, except a bunch of shuffling, typing, yelling, and a few words I was unfamiliar with, Gray covers my ears, I take them off. "What?" I hissed, "Their saying somethings, that you don't want to here." Still confused I cover my ears up just in case, probably just some swearing, hardly ever happened, but on the few occasions, it did it was UGLY. I still don't know what half of those things said during those sessions mean, and I prefer to keep it that way.

Gray nods at El Topo, and he picks up the phone taking off the ski mask.

"YOU LITTLE TRAITOR!" I could hear Coach Brunt yelling even with my ears covered, she didn't realize it was a joke, I heard her, punch the screen on her end, we definitely took it too far, this was no longer funny. I take the phone from El Topo putting it on speaker to show Tigress taking her mask off as well.

"Suprise," I said weakly, Coach Brunt was still yelling and on their end, it was still complete chaos, they weren't even paying attention. I nod at Tigress, and everyone puts their fingers in their ears, Tigress takes out an air horn from her backpack, I mean why did she have all this stuff? She blows it finally getting the faculty's attention. They all frown, Coach Brunt didn't even look a little amused, that was bad, usually though she was irritated she showed a small portion of finding it amusing.