Part 13

(Black Sheep's point of veiw)

The next week passes by in a blur and I'm know back in Paris, France. I was told to leave the hat and coat behind which I did, but was not happy about. They thought nothing of the necklace luckily. I look over everything I had in my room, I would bring my nesting dolls but I had to travel light. I decided I wouldn't bring anything else just the nesting dolls themselves was a big risk. I had my phone as well so that was already two things. I had the clothes on my back and thas really all I needed, it was night time and Wilbert was waiting in the park where we would then go straight to the plane to leave directly to Canada.

I go to open the window but realize theirs an alarm on it. I should have known that I wouldn't be let off that easy. I open the door, Gray was watching tv, I could leave through the door saying I was going to the roof but I wouldn't be able to bring my nesting dolls with me. I sigh, I would have to leave them behind. I take one last look at them, no I'm taking them with me I have to. I grab them and walk up to the door, he doesn't even pay attention, I quickly open the door, and quietly close it behind me, I expect to see Gray but he's not there. I race up the stairs to the roof and jump to the building climbing down the ladder on the edge and race to the park.

I see Wilbert and I run up embracing him in a hug. He smiles and we run to a car parked nearby, we get in and make our way to the airport. He hands me a box with a bow on it as we park.

"What's this?"

"Open it you'll see your gonna need it, it gets cold in Canada" I smile opening it to reveal an identical coat and hat to the one I had to leave behind. I smile and thank him, putting it on. He explains the diffrent features, from bulletproof cloth to adjustable temperature. We get on the plane and I let out a sigh of relief, it was over, I was away from V.I.L.E.

A long plane ride later and we landed, not packing anything except for what Wilbert packed in a small backpack, and my nesting dolls, we had nothing, I was starting a new life, a fresh page, and I couldn't be happier. I grabbed the backpack and the box with the coat and hat, after putting it on Wilbert had reminded me it might not be the best idea to show the wourld I was the Crimson shadow, so I had taken it off before I went into the airport. We ran to the exit and out into the morning air, by this point, I had become indifferent to diffrent timezones, and was wide awake thanks to the nap I had on the plane ride.

"Where are we going," I asked as we sat down on a random bench.

"Well we got a couple things we need to take care of, first things first I got rid of my phone and I suggest you do to so they can't track us, so we need to get new phones, I can also make two or some but I would need o get the materials and tools, plus I would need a place to do that, we also have a while to go before we're anywhere near Player, I think it would be best to get a motel and leave early tomorrow morning." He said counting off on his fingers, I nod in agreement.

"It would probably also be a good idea to get a map and some snacks for the drive, and we should also get materials for whatever inventions you want to make, all of the ones you made are in the other coat." He frowned.

"Well, it's a good thing I made anything dangoures fingerprint activated" I chuckled.

"How you do that I will never understand, everyone around me is a whiz in tech except me" I frown, Gray loved techy things- no I was done with Gray, he made his choice and I made mine.

(time skip)

We spend the day shopping for snacks and clothes and were know on the second-hour mark of the bus ride to Player's town. I couldn't wait to look at all the sights after we got situated, I always wanted to see Niagra Falls. I started bouncing up and down in y seat Wilbert laughed sensing my excitement.

"Calm down were not there yet" I shrugged and continue to bounce, I press my face against the window looking at all the diffrent sites the window had to offer. I look over and see Wilbert working on three phones one for each of us, I had decided to leave my other phone behind which was probably for the best.

"How much longer?"

"Were all most there" I groan, I was officially starting to get bored, nature no matter how cool could only keep you occupied for so long especially when you only saw each thing for a few seconds.

Finally, we do get to our stop and I jump off from the top step onto the ground.

'Eay there tiger, I know your an acrobat and all but let's save the pacour for later" Wilbert chuckled, I shrugged, and grabbed the backpack from him. We make it to Players house and Wilbert knocks on the door, Player opens the door.

"Hey, bud what's up long time no see hows it going?"

"Besides the fact that I'm hanging with the elusive Crimson Shadow that is wanted wourld wide, not much, come on in my parents went out to see a movie were alone for know"

"Cool," I said walking in. Player shows us to his room, and we flop down on a couple of beanbags, it was rather small but nothing less than awesome, it had its normal features such as a bed and a desk, and then it has it's more impressive features, such as the one corner in his room, where his computer was set up, there were wires sprawled across the floor.

"What's with all the wires?"

"I figured, we could use some ear peices to communicate since I assumed you left everything behind, and it looks like I'm right, I pulled the wires apart from the old tv in the basement, these are what's left over.

"Cool, so Player am I gonna get a real name?

"Nah, it's fun have a alter ego, but if course you would know that"

"Okay," I shrugged turning my attention to the computer.

"Like it? I made it myself, well technically got it for my birthday but I made a lot of upgrades to it."

"Of course I do, it's awesome, everything you guys do is incredible"

"And jumping from roof to roof isn't?" Player asked we all laughed.

"So what know?"

"Well I know a few places you guys can live at, I doubt you would want to share a room, with me." He said turning on the computer to a list of diffrent apartments.

"There's one overlooking Niagra falls thats for sale, it's about two hundred miles from here."

"What but thats so far away we wouldn't be able to see each other and do stuff together."

"I like my room, plus hats what the ear peices are for so we can talk whenever we want, besides I'm always just one click away, I'm more of a behind the scenes guy anyway, I rather sit back and relax and watch you two make havoc, from a safe distance while directing you guys"

"I don't know, I think I'm gonna lie low for a while"

"That works to"

We spend the next hour or so talking about life and maybe a prank or two for the near future, I watch as Wilbert and Player, discuss diffrent gadgets, and such, we made an offer on the apartment and had gotten it as well. We then said our goodbyes and headed off to the apartment.