4

I'm not much of a spend the day in bed kind of person but when my naked wife is wrapped around me, I'm not exactly eager to jump out of bed. The sun is hitting Camila perfectly highlighting her honey like skin. From the corner of my eye, I spot a tiny little smirk.

"I know your awake."

Her eyes flutter open, "I know."

I laugh, "Why are you pretending to be asleep?"

She cuddles into me, "I like watching you watch me."

I raise an eyebrow at her, "Is that one of your kinks?"

"No" she laughs, "I just like the way you look at me."

"How do I look at you?"

"Like you love me."

Confused I say, "I do love you."

She caresses my jaw, "I know you do but your eyes say it too and I love that." She gives me the gentlest of kisses.

          Begrudgingly we eventually made it out of bed. I would normally spent Sunday's In my home office, working to get ahead of the work week but Camila had something else in mind. She had spend the last few weeks online shopping and had finally collected all the items she needed to set up the baby room. Although she said she wanted a gender neutral theme it looked very boyish to me. Our caseworker had basically told us to expect a boy so there was no real issue. We were  still pretty long ways away from actually bringing home a child but Camila thinks if  the room is ready for it they'll sense it and everything will go by faster. I don't think that's how it works but I don't have the heart to tell her so.

Setting up the furniture was easy, Camila having me rearrange the set up every time she didn't like the way it looked, was the hard part. When she finally got them the way she wanted,  I was thankful.

                                  • • •

     "I just got off the phone with Peterson, he just bought an island in the pacific and wants us to design a 5 star resort for him." I inform Normani once she's seated in the chair across from my desk. I can't contain my smile, business has never been this good and I can't hide my happiness.

"An island?! Peterson has island money?" I nod. "Lucky son of a bitch. I wish I had island money." The last bit she mumbles. "So how soon can we get started?" She asks, "I know you usually go to the job site and take measurements but I know the adoption is your main focus so if you need me too I can go for you."

Any fool would assume Normani is being a good friend but it's far from that, she's up to something and it usually involves one of her mistresses. "Two weeks from now. Who'd be your plus one Kelsea or Vivian?"

She laughs at the mention of her secretary and the IT girl. "Would you care if I said both?" She shamelessly adds. "Speaking of which Justine asked me to invite you and Camila over for dinner. And by that I mean she talked to Camila already and your coming to dinner tonight."

I nod, "If I let you go, are you actually going to work? I'd like to remind you, Peterson is our big fat whale and the last thing I need is for you to scare my whale off by fucking around on his dime."

"Yes I plan on working, that way it won't be a total lie when I tell Justine I'm going away for work." She winks, and I shake my head. I find it fascinating how casual she is about all this.

"Fine you can go. Plus Camila would flip if I went specially now, she's on edge about not hearing back from the agency."