Confrontation. (Toga)

"Hello, Himiko.." / "You know you can call me Toga, right?" / "Well, I'm sorry."

"So, Overhaul...You know that  I actually rescued(kinda) someone...Or at least helped them." / "What are you trying to say, Toga?" / "First, you actually said my name, thank you... and second, I'm saying I'm not a villain anymore.. I'm still a Yandere, just... Not a killer...?" 

"Basically you're saying that you're joining Tomura and Frisk?" / "I guess so." / "Okay then..Have... fun...With your new 'friends', Toga." / "I will... Mr. Bossy, hehehe!" / "I literally hate you, get out." / "Okay, okay!"

"Hey Dabi!" / "Hey-" / "Bye Dabi!" / "..Toga."

"Hi Chara! Wait- Chara!?" / "Yes?" / "Frisk has been looking for you forever!" / "She has?" / "Yeah, she has." / "Where is she...?" / "Probably with Tomura." / "Who is that?" /" Her...........Brother" / "But Asriel is..." / "Listen, it's a long story." / "I have plenty of time. Tell me. =)" / "Okay, well..."

"She was trying to find Asriel until she walked in on a battle between Todoroki, Bakugou, and Moonfish. Todoroki's ice accidentally gave her and him frost bite. The majority of it was given to Frisk. Tomura found her, put his Jacket on her, and then we all got made because he's not a villain...But back to Frisk- And then later she started crying 'cause well, Tomura got trapped or something? In what we now call "Overhell". Because 'Our' leader made that stupid hell. I bet he's after Frisk next. And if that fails, who knows what will happen! He's gone completely fucking psycho!" / "Damn it, I tried to tell her not to go looking for him..." / "She pretty much only listens to Tomura now, she's so scared that she can't trust anyone but him." /"...Odd. Well, I must be going. See you!" / "By the way I'm Toga!"/ "Nice to have met you Toga!" ^^ 

"Hey Frisk." / Hey. / "I just saw Chara" / You did!? / Yeah, but more importantly, where's Tomura?" / Asleep. Trying to forget about that overhell. / "Ah, well I told Overhaul I wasn't a villain anymore.." / Really? What'd he say..? / "Have fun with your new friends!" (She said in a purposely bad Overhaul voice)

Oh, um...But what about Dabi? / "Oh, him? He's... I dunno actually." / He's back at the alley, isn't he? / "Yep." / Well, give 'em some time. He'll probably decide to join the "heroes" soon. / "Maybe. I hope so..."