Chara's Brother: Chaos

(Quick note: When the text is like this... "H e l l o" or "Hello" they're whispering/mumbling. If the text is like this: "H e l l o" or "Hello" they're annoyed/yelling. Thanks for reading.)

*The human decided to...evesdrop on the two.

[Dabi] "So, what's the plan, Overhaul?"

I then realized, the mysterious blonde girl was gone and in her place was...the same guy I saw in the woods.

[???] We're going to get Frisk, and we WON'T fail...

[Dabi] "Got it." 

And now he's walking towards me! *Hides by wall and covers mouth with hand*

*Once he's finally gone, I uncover my mouth - not noticing the tall guy with the mask walking towards me... 

"Fuck, this is bad!" *Covers mouth and hides* 

*??? keeps looking for somebody who was evesdropping, just to be safe.*

"FUCKING HELL, HURRY UP I CAN'T BREATH.." 

[???] I  guess nobody's here...

Finally, I uncover my mouth and take a gasp of air and I walk away...But...

[???] Did I hear somebody...?

"Oh fucking, WHY!?" - I accidentally hit my head on the brick wall as i'm running, "FUCK! MY HEAD-"

*I continue running anyways but...

*Falls over..* ow...

[???] "So I did hear someone. Chara, I presume?"

Wha-huh? Uh- how did...How did you k-kn-know?? (I was confused, why does it seem like everyone knows me!? Frisk, what the hell did you do?)

[???] Frisk told Toga, Toga told Dabi, Dabi told me... 

Who the hell is...Toga? Speaking of "who the hell" WHO THE  HELL ARE YOU!?

[???] I believe you've seen her before. Blonde? Fangs? Yellow eyes? Sound fimiliar?

...yep. Is Dabi the guy who caused the forest fire?

[???] Yes. Although, I suppose Tomura helped you.. 

Yeah, what about it?

[Overhaul] Oh, nothing. Oh and, I'm Kai Chisaki, but I go by Overhaul...

Huh...Is that something you came up with or..?

[Overhaul] Why do you want to know, h u m a n

My name is chara, damn it. And I was just CURIOUS! Cause if you came up with that name "Overhaul" that's an amazing name. But I  bet you don't give a fuck. 

[Overhaul] ...T h a n k y o u... 

What? 

[Overhaul] Thank you.

You're welcome. -- 

Suddenly, he bandaged my injury... That was unexpected

 That was unexpected

Heh, thanks.......

[Overhaul]...You're..welcome- (OVERHAUL! GET OVER(haul) HERE! (hehehhe) Uh, I have to go, sorry...

it's fine. Cya overhaul... :3

[Overhaul's (not really)POV]

[Overhaul] What is it now?

[Toga] We saw you help that girl- I mean I did. What the fuck!? You're literally just like Tomura....

[Overhaul] "...I feel insulted."

[Toga] "Good!"

[Overhaul] "...Why is that good!?"

[Toga] "I know I'm not the leader but, I'm pretty sure...That's something a hero would do, so~ Y'know..."

[Overhaul] "...worst day ever. I hate you, Toga."

[Back to Chara!]

I see Overhaul walking away from the alley, he looks....sad?

"Hey Overhaul...? you okay?"

He didn't seem to notice me. Maybe he was too upset to answer, I guess.

"Overhaul...?"

Okay, now this  is just weird. He's never this......quiet. 

And he's...oh and he's gone.