Chara's Brother: The Forest Fire

*It was a normal night for Chara, although less murdering. She was trying to find her brother, Asriel Dreemurr. As she was looking for him, she somehow didn't notice she was walking into a forest fire. Once she finally got out, she had a burn on her arm. The only one there to help was Dabi. But he didn't bother. So she continued walking, while the burn hurt a lot, she could do nothing but try to handle the pain. She sat on a bench near some alley-way, she saw a girl there.. She was blonde and had yellow, cat-like eyes and sharp...Fangs?

(Chara's POV)

I could do nothing but sit there and watch as the girl stood there. She seemed to be talking to someone but I couldn't tell who. I only saw a silhouette of a tall man with an odd mask. I couldn't make out what it was, but it looked like he could be a leader of something. I thought nothing and just sat there, still in pain.

As I sat there, I suddenly saw a person with...a hand over his face?  

"H-hello...?" I said, a bit scared. 

[???] Hey there! 

he sounded nicer than I thought...

"W-who are y-y-you?" I asked.

[T"Tomura! And you are...?"

"I'm Chara."

(Tomura POV)

"Wait, have I heard of you? Frisk told me she was looking for two people...Asriel and...Chara?"

[C] That's m- wait, she's looking for Asriel too!?

"Uh, apparently?" 

[C] Please say you know where she is! 

"I guess she's back at my house...Which is past a forest fire." 

I then noticed she had a burn on her arm, seems like she went through the fire  already.. "I guess you just came from there?"

[C] Yeaah... 

([???] TOMURA!)  "Oh, um, gotta go! Cya!"

[C] Bye... 

(Chara's POV)

"Well he was  nice..."

ok im done with this pov lololol