The Cause

Simple explaination:

[Y/N] = your name
[H/C]= Hair colour

Im pretty sure that everyone knows this but oh well XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 2019

[3rd Person's Pov]

"HOLY MOLLY IS THAT A FUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?!"

The [h/c] girl squealed as her companion looked away from her, trying to yank the hyped female off the store window with a smile that screamed forced and embarrassed.

"OII!! [y/n]!! You are embarrassing the shit out of me!!!" Hissed the blondie male with a blush on both of his cheeks. "Ehhh but those mannequins though!!" The hyped girl pointed at the mannequins inside the store, striking odd poses. "Can you reduce your JoJo dosage for once ?!" The slightly tanned skin male managed to yank her off somehow and dragged her away from the store. Such a disgrace , he thought and let out a heavy sigh.

"I can walk on my own, Grace!" [y/n] pushed her pal away and fixed her clothes.

[ [Y/N]'s Pov]

Gracien, or so what I call him Grace or Gracie shook his head as he sighed again. "[Y/N] You need a freakin' chill pill!" The foreigner's son's nags continued. I chuckled at Grace's statement. He has always been a good friend of mine, despite him growing up in Spain, his Japanese got better. A mom type to be honest...

"[Y/N!] Are you listening to me?!" His sudden exclamation made me come back to reality. I put my hands into my hoodie's pockets. "Yeah, yeah whatever mom" I said with the most relaxed expression I could muster up. That didn't convince him though.

"[Y/N] , you are 33 years old, can you at least be more matured-" Oh boy, obviously I need to get out from his nagging so I nigerundayo'd from there.

"I remembered that I need to go to the post office! See ya tomorrow!!" I shouted as I ran. Of course, I felt bad leaving him behind but I can't afford bleeding ears as an aftermath after listening to his nags.

After a few minutes of nigerundayo-ing , confirmed that Mommy Grace is not chasing after me, I finally slowed down and panted,resting by a pole. "Phewww... Maybe I am a secret Joestar since I'm capable of doing the secret Joestar technique!" I laughed a little at my own joke. I looked around to see where is exactly I am now. An old shop was there, right across the street I'm in now. Weird, I don't recall there being an old shop across this street. There's a sign there though, a wrecked one. "Enyaba's Fortune Telling?..." Alright, this sounded sketchy, very very sketchy . Not to mention there is a character named Enyaba in JJBA.

Curiosity killed the cat they said. I took a step nearer at the fogged up window, trying to take at least a little peek on what's inside.

"Damn it! I can't see a shi-" BANG!! A sudden loud bang came from the inside the shop, shocked the living soul inside me .... well if I had one since I'm dead inside haha. oKaY , no thanks , nope , nope, nope , nu uh, no, never , gotta nigerundayo the hell out of here. As I was about about to take the first step of the Joestar's secret technique until a low, raspy, voice echoed out from the shop.

"Oww...."

Sounds like an old woman to me... But what if that's a ghost?

I shook my head and hit it a little. NONSENSE! There is no such thing as ghost!.... Right? [Y/N] don't be a chicken now!! It's just a sweet, old, definitely not creepy and a stand user woman that needs help! I gulped and encouraged myself to step inside the eerie looking shop.

"Hello?..." I called out as I took small steps into the dimly lit space of the shop. Yuck! This place was dusty and very humid, like a moldy kind of air, kinda hard to inhale the remaining oxygen in here.

"Oh, what's a fine maiden like you doing in a place like this? "

The same raspy voice echoed behind me.

[TO BE CONTINUED] ---------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!!! FIRST CHAP FINISHED!!! I'm glad I didn't stop at 444 words but instead I stopped at 666 words .3. Dunno if that's something I should be glad of or not but eh at least it's not 4, right Mista? XD The song on top is the song that I listened while writing this story. Love it to be honest lolol

See you in the next chapter and let me know your opinions as I will try my best to get my writing better :3