Rain and Sunshine

[3rd Person's Pov]

Her goosebumps rose up as the raspy voice greeted her from behind. Shoot... This is bad... I should've just hotfoot the hell out of here like chicken in the first place! The female thought as she swallowed down her saliva and started producing more cold sweat. The unknown woman coughed and asked the poor, scared, young maiden more.

"Well? Are you going to answer my question, little one?"

Her voice sent chills down her spine, feeling like someone just put an ice cube into her shirt. The [H/C] haired female shivered as she slowly turned around with her eyes kept shut to face the owner of the voice while gathering every single bit of courage left inside of her. All of her anxiety and fear was washed away as unlike the girl's imagination of a small, old, creepy woman greeted her... was instead a young, beautiful young looking lady.

[Y/N] let out a deep sigh of relief, glad that her imagination just ran wild as usual. She knew that she is just being ridiculous.

"Ah...O-oh! It's just... I heard a loud noise came from here so I thought that someone is in need of help that's all but I guess I'm wrong" She replied and the chuckled as she scratched her head that's not feeling really itchy at all.

[ [Y/N PoV] ]

"Oh? Is that so? " the woman arched her eyebrow at me and let out more coughs. "I'm sorry if my coughs are bothering you."She said as I shook my head, reassured that it's fine and unzipped the front zip of the little backpack of mine, offering her some sore throat candies. "Here, You can have these," I said as  I hold it out to her with a smile on.

Well, there's nothing to be afraid about her right? I mean what could possibly go wrong? Wait, I shouldn't say that, it's too early damn it. 

She let out a little chuckle and took it from my hand. "Such a considerate soul in that petite body of yours" She carved a smile on her ruby red lips. This woman... I don't know how or why she is emitting such a menacingly, charismatic aura... like a delicate rare flower that would attract any butterfly near them. Her clothes are quite stylish I admitted, with the reddish pink long dress with white laces around it, matched with a pair of red heels and a white fedora with a red ribbon wrapped around it.I'm not a fashion expert but she is beautiful.

"Come, a kind person like you should be rewarded," she said, holding her hand out towards me. Rewarded? What does she mean by that? That question lingers in my mind. Like seriously, I'm not a homo or anything but I was like on a spell that time, as I took her hand unconsciously.  She led me through the eerie looking path in the shop, only to be showered with the blaze of the candlelight on the walls.

"Hey, you. Yes, you there come and play with us!~"

Childish whispers giggles and laughing invaded into my ear as shivers are sent crawling onto my back again as I walked. A few children ran past me, joyfully playing with eachother. I couldn't help but stare at them. The woman looked at me and asked. "You could see them?" I just nodded as a reply to her question. "You can see spirits too huh?... Interesting " She says as we arrived at a table with a deck of tarot cards and a crystal ball.

She finally released my hand and made her way to her seat. She looked at me that is still blur with the situation and pointed to the seat across her. "What are you waiting for? Take a seat sweetheart" 

I stuttered a little and replied "O-oh! It's fine you know! Y-you don't need to do all this you know?" I said as I was actually a bit afraid of things that are going on right now. "There is nothing to be afraid of dear" She smiled once more as she was compiled the cards before shuffling the deck.