Duwang time with Guanglai Kangyi

[[Y/N]PoV]

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCHHHHH

Okay, okay be calm [Y/N]!! Everything is going to be okay if you act calm and not being odd and a weirdo like you always are! But he is Mcfreaking Guanglai Kuangyi. Yeah I know that's a manga meme but it's always cool to sip on anime-only tears.

"Signorina? (Miss?)"

Holy shit, I can't do this. Nope, nope, nope I should just hotfoot the hell out of here! Plus, why in the hell is he talking in fancy Italian language??.... Ohhhhh, that explains a lot. Chances that he might end up catching me is high though... With Echoes Act 3's ability to increases weight on something and his speed, I might get caught in matters of seconds. Heck, I'm not even a stand user! If I run away, it will also increase Koichi's suspicion towards me although I didn't do anything... 

"Salve? Mi state ascoltando, signorina??? (Hello? Are you listening to me, miss???)" I snapped out from my thoughts as the petit looking male tugs my hoodie a little, looking up at me. Shoot! I can't proceed to use the hotfoot plan hnnnnnn... but he looks so cute and shorter than I thought Oh my God!!  Again, what the fuck is he blabbing about?
(P/S: nope if you are the 139 cm me :'D )

"U-Uhm s-sorreh, I cannot supeak Spanishu,"  

[Koichi's PoV]

I blinked for a few couples of times in disbelief. Look what do we got here! Another Japanese!! Oh wait, that shouldn't be rare since obviously, I'm not the only Japanese that's in Italy now. Plus, I'm quite near to the airport.

"Ahh...I'm sorry, should have known you are a Japanese by your looks." I apologized as I bow a little, she's taller than me, a higher chance that she is older so I have to show some respect! 

"Oh! No, no! It's fine! really" she replied. "You are older than me that's one thing"

I scratched my head that's not itchy at all. Well, that's the first time I heard someone said that without knowing my age  "Oh! Is that so? Ah...I'm sorry again Miss..?"

"Y/N, F/N L/N" She answered, simple and short. "Well nice to meet you Miss Y/N. I'm afraid that I can't have a long chit chat with you right now so, pardon me. I need to go now." I bowed a little before turning away. Maybe it's just my imagination hearing someone said my name.

"Koichi wait! I want to make a deal with you!" 

[[Y/N] Pov] 

Okay. What did I just blurt out from this cursed mouth of mine...

The petit figure turned to face me again, eyes seeming shocked with the sudden call of his name.
"How...did you know my name?" he said as he took a step backwards, I assume it is because he is thinking that I am an enemy stand user or something like that. I took a deep breath in before gestured some motions with my hands, reassuring that I mean no harm to him.

"Okay, this may sound BIZARRE but I want to make a deal with you"

The male furrowed his brows in concern and confusion. I mean, it's understandable since this is happening so suddenly. "What are you talking about? What deal?" He responded with a question back.

I coughed a little and before resuming, correcting my standing pose a little before talking. Heck, yeah this looks stupid but I have to show him my charisma! That way he will believe me... Uhm well, at least that's what Dio did."I can tell you where that guy that stole your bag went and help you find Haruno Shiobana"Koichi's eyes widened after hearing what I said. "How- Did you know him? How did you know I was looking for him?" He questioned more, starting to get interested with the deal. Jackpot. 

 "Well~ I can't say anything if you don't want to make a deal with me"

[TO BE CONTINUED------->]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ABABABABAABABABABAA I'M SORRY FOR LETTING YOU ALL HANGING FOR SO LONG

I'm truly so sorry for being dead for a while hnn

Exams are big succ and finally, it's finished and I'm big free
Thank you for patiently waiting for the update tho

Also, 10th October is my Bday :)))

As a sorry gift and my bday present, comment what do you want me to draw owo
Not mean to boast but I can consider myself as a good artist
Plus its quite boring these days after school

So yeah all characters from part 1 to part 8 are accepted (preferably only dudes cuz I'm suck at drawing females(exception for Hotpants) and animals.

See you guys in the next chapter!

-Scarlet