33 and 15

[[Y/N PoV]]

It's dark, terrifyingly dark... It felt like my body movement was bound by something, something heavy and carries a sandy texture. Heck, I can't move... I can't move! someone, please get this goddamn thing off me! It's warm though, with a hint of moisture making the surrounding there was humid as hell! Hell... No way

The memories of the white van hit me and that guy drove away instead of helping me that time was flashed back onto me. Well, I'm pretty glad that is a white van and not an ambulance cause of the Yoshikage Kira case but... that guy... THAT GODDAMN MOTHER HECKING GUY! What in the heck was he thinking?! He dare to just leave me there, dying?!

As I cursed various profanities at the anonymous bitch silently within my little heart, my breathe was trapped, causing water vapour to form onto my face in liquid form. It's getting hotter in here like I was trapped in an oven or something! Oh boy... I knew that I'll end up in hell for all the guilty pleasures that I read, not my fault that they're so good until they are so addicting to read!!... Well, I admit that half of it is my fault since it is my choice to read it in the first place but... eh, things seemed too late to regret.

I let out a heavy sigh, slowly, accepting my fate although it is hard to believe that I died this early... I, [Y/N], have died at such a young age, which is 33, without having my first kiss or boyfriend or finished reading JoJolion... What a shame indeed. I mean the fact I haven't finished JoJolion, that's all. I wonder how was Grace doing? Ahh... I miss him already... I shouldn't run away while he is nagging and everything.

Something felt quite bumpy was underneath my laying spot. It was indeed, very uncomfortable.

Bark!

Huh? Is it me or I heard a dog's bark? No, no, no way that really happens. I mean, I'm dead right?

Bark! Bark!

T-There IS a dog out there! Oh my god! What is that poor dog is doing in here?! Maybe it is going to guide my soul or something-

My vision was suddenly infiltrated by a lot amount of light, gushing into my pupils, some sort of wet sticky liquid onto my face and more weight onto my stomach, making me instantly sat up. My hands waved around aimlessly to stop the source from being more aggressive but instead, it landed on soft fur.

I slowly opened one of my eyes, to check out what I am really touching... It's a big Golden Retriever with cream coloured coat. Awwwww how cute is that?

"Oh my godddd!!! Look at how adorable are you, lil boy!" I exclaimed as I patted the canine. It's so fluffy as hell hhnnnnn-

"Oh wait I supposed to be in hell right?"I asked myself and looked around me, just to found myself was on a beach surrounded with little children burying me with shovels and pails on their hand as evidence. Kids these days dadgummit.

These little children ran away after a few seconds of me staring at them. Alright, that's weird... and plus... WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING HERE?! AREN'T I SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD??? I stood up and bruised off the sand from my clothes as I looked around with confusion and millions of questions lingered in my mind. What I'm doing here? Where am I now? How did this happen?

I looked at the fluffy canine beside me as it stared at me back, tilting its head a little, somewhat it looks like it was concern about me. I ruffled his fur and smiled. "Good boy, everything is alright! You don't need to worry about me" I said as a foreigner looking female whistled for it to come back to her. The dog did so as I let out a giggle before checking my body parts and clothes.

All body parts are still attached and working perfectly? Check. Torn clothes? None. Bloodstains? None, like at all. What in the Za Warudo is happening?! I furrowed my brows as I saw my bag on the spot I laid on earlier. Oh, that explained the thing that felt bumpy earlier. I shook my head before taking it, bruised the sand off and then took off for my own [Y/N]'s Bizzare Adventure.

It doesn't take much time from the beach to the city nearby by walking though. It took around 5 to 10 minutes of walking. From the buildings to sceneries to peoples... everything looked so different. Like, I'm very sure this is not Japan since the streets are not that full of people rushed for their works nor they don't even look like Japanese!

"Woah... Is this heaven or something? I did not expect it looks like this" I said while mesmerizing the buildings and shops around. I walked over to a shop's window to see what kind of clothes are they wearing here. Seemed pretty normal like back in Japan-

"WAIT- WHAT IN THE?!" I exclaimed in shock as I touched every part of my face after seeing my reflection in the glass of the store window. "OH GOD NO NO NO!!!" I looked around and saw a little newspaper stand before rushed there to grab a newspaper. Obviously, the language is unreadable but the only thing I was concerned was on the top right of the papers.

23 MARZO 2001

I don't know what Marzo supposed to mean or whatever the hell is this language but...2001?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bawawow cliffhanger :')

927 words, lesser than chapter 2 but it's still a lot lol

See ya in the next chapter, I may update it tomorrow or Sunday if I'm free uwu

So long my beautiful peepers

-Scarlet