Big bren

[[3rd Person PoV]]

They both fell silent, a breeze blowing gently through the air. Their eyes engaged each other as the intensity between them arose. "A deal, you say?" Our protagonist blinked for a bit and nodded. Great, her offerings did attract his curiosity! "Yes, you heard it right. A deal that can make a win-win situation for both of us." A drop of sweat ran down her cheek, glinting in the sun's bright shine. All she wanted to do now is sitting under the shade and continue her discussion with the boy.

"Are you in or not? It's hot today, so if you are interested in bargaining, join me to sit down for a bit cause man, I'm tired of walking all the way to here." Koichi regained his composure and nodded, still thinking that the woman might lie to him. It won't hurt to listen to her, right? Both of them walked to the bus stop nearby, with that their conversation continued...

[[Y/N PoV]]

"I'm listening."

I wiped the sweat off from my forehead using the sleeve of my jacket. Gosh, it's so hot here, no wonder Fugo became a cheese. I swallowed down my saliva before talking furthermore.

"Well, basically- In the nutshell, let me stay with you."

His face turned to one of shock and confusion right after I said that to him. "What the- what do you mean by that?" "I know that your trip is sponsored by Joot or more accurately, the Speedwagon Foundation, to find someone." The grey-haired male furrowed his brows more before asking me.

"Uh- Joot ?"

"I mean Jotaro duh, I'm too used to call him Joot."

"Okay-Hold up," Koichi signalled for me to stop talking with both of his hands. "First of all, you are talking as if you knew Jotaro-san for a long time. Two, how do you know about the Speedwagon Foundation? Three, how the hell did you know about my mission-" And that's where I interrupted his question session. "Yeah, I know this sounds like I'm crazy or some shit, but I will tell you the details later. If you want to find that guy who stole your bag, A.K.A the one that you are finding for the mission, we have to go now." I looked at him straight in the eyes, slightly widening them, trying to assure that I am talking the truth.

[[Koichi Pov]]

Our eyes stared at each other once again. Many things are all jumbled up in my mind at the moment. I'm still trying to figure out whether is it safe for me to trust her information, the thing is if she is not lying... How the hell I'm supposed to live in the same room as her?! Yukako is not going to like this at all- "But- that guy who stole my bag is not the same person as the one I'm searching for," I stated. The female arched her brow only to reply, "Yer sure 'bout that ?"

"What are you talking about-"

"The one you are searching for is Haruno Shiobana, right?"

She- how could she know this?! This is supposed to be a top-secret right? She continued, "That twink that just stole your bag's name is Giorno Giovanna, does that make any sense?"

When she mentioned it...

I muttered to myself "Haruno Shiobana... Giorno Giovanna... Haruno and Giorno..-"

"Oh yeah, it's big bren time "

"What?"

"What"

[[3rd Person PoV]]

Their discussion took more time than the female intended to take as she glances at her watch. It has been more than 20 minutes since they started talking. 'Damn it! I missed the Leaky Eye Luca fight!' [Y/N] whispered silently to herself even though her main goal is just seeing that one twink's bare torso after his little fight.