fake your death (and broken ankles)

Franks POV.

I was tying up the trash bag full of my gross shit when I heard a polite knock on the door. I threw the bag over my shoulder and hurried down the creaky wooden steps.

"Coming!" I yelled

I opened the door, panting, and saw Gerard standing with his arms to his sides awkwardly and looking adorable. His red hair and gorgeous eyes popped out in the dark night sky. I felt myself smile a little when I saw him looking like that, but I caught myself and invited him in.

He stepped inside hesitantly and took his shoes off.

"So since my roommate's bed is filled with cigarettes and cum you can sleep on my bed and ill go in the sleeping bag," I said

"Wha- frank, no," he protested "I'll go in the sleeping bag, it's your room."

"No, gee," I said back, standing my ground.

"Well, I'm not letting you sleep on the floor," he said.

"Then where am I gonna sleep?" I scoffed

"Well, since you don't want me to sleep on the ground and I don't want you to sleep on the ground, how about we both sleep on the ground," he shrugged

"I- wait," I stopped, this actually wasn't a bad idea "fine," I said sheepishly.

"Great!" Gerard clapped his hands together once, enthusiastically. Aww, he was so cute, I just wanted to hold him.

I checked my watch and saw that it was 9:14. We could watch a movie then go to sleep. It was Thursday night so we shouldn't go to bed too late. Not that I cared but I wanted Gerard to do well. (me :3)

"Hey gee wanna change into pajamas and we can watch a movie?" I suggested

"Sure!"

"Okay, you can change in my room over there, ill go in the bathroom," I told him.

I helped him carry his stuff into my fairly clean room. Once we got there he eyed the walls excitedly and squealed like a fangirl when he saw band posters.

"Oh my god!" He was really excited "I love green day, nirvana, and the smashing pumpkins so much!"

I smiled lazily and said, "Yeah they're pretty great, huh?"

"Mhm," he hummed as he explored my small room "okay I guess I'll change now," he concluded with a slight tilt of his perfect head.

"Okay, see ya in a second."

I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom. Wow. This is actually happening. I threw on some basketball shorts and a way too big tee. I messed with my hair a little, then gave up. Oh well. I turned the knob and saw Gerard standing in fluffy plaid red pajama pants and a loose black tank top so that I could see pretty much everything. I blushed a little and looked at the bag he was holding.

"I brought chips," he said and smiled innocently. Fuck! He was so cute. I smiled widely at him and then grabbed them and ran.

"Hey!" he laughed and chased me downstairs. I was rounding the corner when I heard a loud crash. I froze in my spot.

"ow," I heard him whimper.

"Gee! You okay there?" I ran back to him and saw him sitting on the stairs holding his ankle. He slowly looked up at me and smiled slowly. He quickly sprung up and tackled me to the ground. His red hair flashing in front of me for the millionth time. We hit the ground with a loud "oomph" and he grabbed the chips from me.

Then it hit me. Gerard was sitting on my lap. Gerard had his hands on my chest, sitting on my lap. I looked up at him and his smile faded into a strange expression that resembled calmness. There was only one thing I could do to not get turned on more than I was right now. I peeled him off of me and rolled him over. I smirked at him and attacked the sensitive part of his stomach and armpits with tickles.

Gerard was screaming, thrashing and laughing all at once and I loved it. Finally, I stood up and he jumped away from me and wiped his tears that had rolled down his cheeks from laughing too hard.