I will not kiss you (jk)

As we continued on into the movie I noticed Gerard's breathing slow down. Then I felt something heavy drop onto my shoulder. I look down and saw Gerard sleeping on me.

I smiled and scanned his face. He was breathing in and out of his nose and his lips were parted a little. His bright red hair had fallen over his eyes. I brushed it gently behind his ear.

I just sat there looking at him for a bit. I gazing off into space I remembered that I couldn't get too close to him. I rolled my eyes and scooched away from him. I picked his head off of me and laid it carefully on the couch pillow.

I went to get up but he grabbed my arm unconsciously. He whimpered and tugged on my sleeve. Oh god. I sighed and sat back down. I laid my head back and sighed loudly.

~1:43 AM~

I woke up and felt like I was being suffocated.

"Mmmmmphoo" I mumbled helplessly into the large mass that was on top of me. Then I felt it move and heard Gerard say:

"Frankie?" He said drowsily.

Oh shit.

"Gehtoophophmme," I said

"Wha- oh my god I'm so sorry," he gasped

I felt him push himself off of me but when he did that he pushed down onto my dick too. I gasped a little and bit my lip so I wouldn't make a noise. After he got off he looked at me and cocked (haha cock) his head.

"What's wrong?" He asked, "you okay?"

"Yeah," I muttered. (me: Haha mustard)

I sat up and messed with my hair.

"So why were you trying to kill me?" I laughed

"Hmm I have my reasons," he joked back.

"You want to go upstairs?" I asked.

"Yeah," he answered.

I stood up and lead the way up the stairs and into my room. I sat on the floor and threw some blankets over myself.

"You can have the sleeping bag," I said.

"Okay," he replied, he was too tired to argue with me.

He squeezed into the bag and shuffled around. Once he got comfortable he sniffled and let out a sigh. I felt his eyes on me and I rolled around.

He pouted and gave me puppy dog eyes. I got the message and squished closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He put his face in the crook of my neck and I felt him breathing on to the back of my ear. I shivered and distracted myself. God. This boy had no idea what he was doing to me.

I tried to push away a little but he had a death grip on me. It was almost like he was teasing me on purpose. Suddenly I felt something warm and wet slide up against the back of my neck. He was licking me! I gasped and let go of his waist. I pushed his arms off my shoulders and looked at him, shocked. He smiled, looking the opposite of innocent. Okay. He knew exactly what he was doing.

I watched him as he scanned my expression.

"Gee?" I asked, "do you want me to-"

"Yes," he answered surely, cutting me off.

I smiled and leaned closer to his face, smelling coffee and aftershave. I parted my lips and felt his slide up against mine. I closed my eyes and slowly kissed him. His lips were soft and warm. I moved my arms up to his neck and pulled him closer and kissed him deeper. This was amazing, nothing like any of the kisses I've had before, which were filled with lust. This one was filled with pure emotion.

I pulled away and stroked his soft cheek with my thumb. His lips were wet and his hair tousled. I stared into his eyes and he smiled at me.

"Your such a tease," I laughed.

"But you like it," he said and cocked an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes at him, jokingly, and fell back down. He crawled back into my arms and I felt his hair tickling my neck. I buried my face in his shoulder and soon, both of our breaths evened out.

~

~

~

Hello, people reading this!! I want to thank you for coming this far into this awful book and I'm sorry that it's moving a little quicker than I planned it to. I'll try to pace myself better next time. Thank you again for reading so far!