Every snowflakes different just like you

Franks POV.

I left Gerard in the hallway to collect himself and went to take out my movies. Soon though, I heard him walking into the living room. 

"Hey," his voice was still a little shaky from everything that had just happened. 

"Hey, gee," I said nonchalantly "movie?" I asked.

He walked over, crouched beside me and started to pick through the movie options. He gasped and picked one out excitedly. 

"Which one?" I asked.

"Frozen!" Gerard screeched. 

"Oh my god Gee," I sighed, laughing slightly.

"Here, put it in!" Gerard demanded.

"That's what he said," I said and smirked.

Gerard blushed and threw the movie at me. I shook my head, laughing, and scooched across the carpet. I took the disc and put it in the VCR. I stood up, dusted off my pants and plopped down onto the dark green couch. 

"Cmon," I said and patted the spot next to me.

I watched him walk over to the couch and sit cross-legged next to me. I found the remote and pressed play.

Once we were about 40 minutes into the movie 'Do you wanna build a snowman' came on. Gerard gasped and sprung up from his spot. He grabbed the remote and started to sing.

"Gee! you're blocking the view!" I yelled.

"Bitch, I am the view," he sassed back at me with a hair flip. My jaw fell open for a second but I closed it and laughed at him. 

Once had finished his adorable performance he threw himself back next to me, panting and sweating. Wow. I like sweaty Gerard. He propped himself on his elbows and looked at me. 

"Bet you've never seen something like that before," He said mocking me.

"Damn right," I said.

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes, focusing on my face, then smiled again and leaned back. What was that?