𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

*bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzzz*

I sluggishly roll over and slam the snooze button on my phone until the overwhelming dread washes over me. First day.
After laying in my bed for what felt like seconds longer my alarm went off again and I turned it off, I hated going to regular school with regular people nevermind a school full of witches and warlocks. I knew this day would come I just didn't think it would be so suddenly and like a slap to the face.

After managing to finally drag myself out of bed I walk into my bathroom and take a quick shower to wake me up and soothe my mind which was doing a million miles an hour, after I get out the shower and dried myself off I put a small bit of makeup on and the outfit I laid out the night before.

I look in the mirror for a minute trying to figure out what I'd forgotten

I look in the mirror for a minute trying to figure out what I'd forgotten.. MY BAG.

"Y/N, School starts in 10 minutes. Don't disappoint us by being late on the first day!"

I hear my mom shout from downstairs, I grab my bag and close my eyes to mumble..
Dea Pro Mihi, Audite Meus Dico... Patepacio Prodigium Pro Nos Totus!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I open my eyes and there it was, the great big doors to The Academy of Unseen Arts. It was crazy, like something straight out of a fairy tale. I walk up to the doors and walk in being greeted with a statue of The Dark Lord and three girls.

"Hmmm I knew I smelled a filthy half-breed."
The one in the middle spoke as the others laughed at her remark,
"I'm Y/N Waterhouse, who might you three be?"
I ask being as nice as I possibly could.
"Did I ask for your name, pig?"
The same girl spoke walking towards me.
"No but I asked for yours, just to clarify since you seem a little stupid."
And there goes the whole nice act.
"I'm Prudence, these are my sisters Agatha and Dorcus. I like my victims to know who caused them pain, ranae faucium mov-"
Shit. Think fast.
"inde consuta ori!"
I cut in before she could finish as I watched a thin bit of string weave itself around her bottom and top lip, I could already see this had made her ten times more angry but I honestly couldn't help but laugh.
"Don't start with me Prudey, trust me it would be a big mistake. Kisses."
I blew a kiss to her sarcastically as she was groaning at Agatha and Dorcus to help her. This is when I realised class started almost 7 minutes ago. Great. I check what I'm supposed to be in and quickly walk up to the class.

"Sorry I'm late Ms Jackson."
I quickly rushed into the classroom and sat down in an empty chair as I noticed most of the class was looking at me.
"You must be Miss Waterhouse, may I ask why you were late? Not a very good impression on your first day."
"I got a little lost. You know because it's my first day."
I reply as everyone continues to stare.
"Well then, Miss Spellman could you make sure she gets to her classes on time for the rest of the day?"
I turn and this small blonde girl nodded and smiled at me. At least everyone in this school isn't complete a holes.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After a couple of classes me and the blonde girl walk to the cafeteria,
"So Sabrina, what's the three sisters' problem?"
I asked her as we sat down with our trays.
"Well they're all orphan's and around here we refer to them as The Weird Sisters"
"I feel slightly bad about what happened this morning then"
I look down at my food.
"Don't be they're b*tches who think they're everything."
Sabrina smiled at me which made me feel like I actually could fit in at this school.
"hey ladies."
Sabrina turns around and I look up, unholy shit he's cute.
"Y/N, this is Nicholas Scratch."
Sabrina said as Nicholas sat down, I smiled at him and he smiled back,
"Well since we were talking about The Weird Sisters, do you know he dated them for like a month?"
Sabrina said laughing as I joined in,
"wait, all three of them?"
I ask taken aback but still giggling.
"Yeah, kinda."
Nicholas' face was going bright red as he gave a half smile to me.
"Looks like you're boyfriends a bit of a player, 'brina"
I say turning to Sabrina.
"No, no, no, no, no, I'm dating Harvey Kinkle."
"A mortal boy, might I add"
As Nicholas chips in.
"Yes he's a mortal but I really like him."
"Screw what Nicholas thinks if you really like him it's your choice."
I smiled at her. As I notice from the corner of my eye Nicholas looking at me.

I turn to him and ask,"So Nick, what's you're girlfriend like then?""I don't have one right now, holding off until I find someone actually special

"So Nick, what's you're girlfriend like then?"
"I don't have one right now, holding off until I find someone actually special."

The bell went and it was time for class again, Sabrina and I parted ways as we had different classes but I noticed me and Nicholas were now in the same class. Great.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After class Nicholas walks up to me as I roll my eyes,
"Can I walk you home?"
He smiles.
"Sure, why not."
We walk out of school and I take him through the woods.

"It's nice not to magic everywhere, take a walk once in a while."
I smile as I say to him cheerfully,
"Yeah, sometimes I wish I was mortal even just for a day to witness a trouble free, normal life."
Nicholas was looking straight ahead, he looks so serious half the time.
"Loosen up, smile sunshine!"
I say as I turn and walk backwards while I face him, he smiles and laughs at me.
"Waterhouse, you're a fool."
"Wow, I'm utterly hurt."
I wipe a fake tear from my cheek and spin back to walking forward as I realise we were reaching the clearing.
"Well, this is the Waterhouse residence so I gotta be heading now."
I say scrunching my nose.
"Text me."
I turn to give him my number but he's gone, I walk into my house and into the kitchen, mom had left money for dinner because she was working late tonight, I walk upstairs throw my bag on the floor and get some books out of it. As I was looking throught the book I notice something scribbled on the page;

"202-878-615 call me
or text me, Waterhouse.

—Nick :)"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆