𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

As I walk up to the doors of the Spellman residence, someone opens the doors and stares at me for a minute. He was tall and well built with a gorgeous face, and when he spoke it was with a thick british accent.
"And who might you be?"
He asks with a smirk.

"I'm a friend of Sabrina's, is she home?"I stood awkwardly as he stared at me

I stood awkwardly as he stared at me.
"No, I mean what's your name?"
His eyes seemed to go right through me, I just want to get in the bloody house.
"Y/N Waterhouse."
"Ahh, a Waterhouse descendant. Aunties will me surprised, I'm Ambrose."
"What do you mean aunties will be surprised? Do you know how creepy you sound?"
I say making a face at him.
"Well you're a feisty one. I'll show you to Sabrina's room."
He walks past me nudging my shoulder a bit.
We walk in and are greeted with a huge, stunning staircase.
"Wow."
I stare in astonishment.
Ambrose walks up the stairs as I follow right behind him.
"Sabrina's room is down the hall to the left, also you have a bit of cake on your jumper."
He laughs a bit and comes close to me, he picks the bit of food from my jumper and flicks it away, the whole time he was staring straight into my soul.
"Ambrose! God, leave the guest alone for a minute at least."
Sabrina comes down the hall, arms crossed.
"Sorry cousin."
He raises his hands and walks backwards, he quickly winks at me and then spins around to walk normally. I rolled my eyes a bit and followed Sabrina to her room.
"Sorry about Ambrose, he's always looking for ways to annoy me. Have you spoke to Nick?"
Sabrina sits on the bed and pulls out a book.
"I'll text him."
I pull out my phone.

YOU; "I'm with 'Brina, we're going to start looking for stuff. How long will you be?"

I put my phone back in my pocket as Sabrina turns and says
"Nick told me everything that happened, he seems to have really taken a liking to you."
She smiles.
"He's really sweet, I just don't know if he could be in a really serious relationship judging by what I've heard."
I say as my phone pings.

NICK; "Coming."

Almost instantly a wild Nicholas appears but stumbles over Sabrina's familiar and ends up sitting on the floor as me and Sabrina laugh at him.
"Dammit Salem."
He scowls at the cat as he stands back up and sits next to me on the bed.
"Okay so Susie's uncle, Jesse, worked in Harvey's dad's mines, one day he saw something and had a full fledged mental breakdown and he's been crazy ever since."
Sabrina says all of this while continuing to read her book.
"Are you positive it's possession? How do you know?"
Nick asks as he pulls a boom from next to Sabrina.
"Well they had to restrain him."
"Being in contact with him would make them vulnerable to attacks."
I say, Nick looks at me.
"What kind of attacks?"
Sabrina looks up at me.
"Well, psychological. Demon's pray on your fears, your shame, etcetera."
I say as Nick smiles at me.
"Harvey, Roz, and Susie had to tie Uncle Jesse up. They all touched him and they've all had visions or visitations since then."
Sabrina finally closes the book and looks at me.
"You're going to have to preform an exorcism, I suggest you astral project. It will keep you safer from Jesse. The demon won't have a body to hurt or enter."
I say as another voice starts behind me.
"You should try and get the demon's name, having a name is always helpful."
Ambrose walks in and smiles at me as I notice Nick giving him a cold look. He sits on the edge of the bed next to me.
"Me and Sabrina can take it from here."
Ambrose says smiling and putting his hand on my shoulder.
I feel Nick hold my hand as I turn to him and smile.
"Guys, I'll text you."
Sabrina says as me and Nick walk out and head down the staircase.
A small blonde woman walks out at the left side and looks a little shocked.
"Oh, I didn't know we had visitors."

"We were just leaving, sorry to bother you

"We were just leaving, sorry to bother you."
I say with a smile.
"Why don't yous both have a seat and before you go I'll make some cakes and tea?"
She claps her hands excitedly.
"Sure, that would be lovely Hilda."
Nick says as Hilda walks back into what I assume is the kitchen. Nick takes my hand and
walks me into the living room, we sit down and he wraps his arm around me.
"God that Ambrose."
He says rolling his eyes.
"Ohhh, is someone a bit jealous?"
I poke his sides as he shakes his head at me while laughing.
"You're cute but damn you're annoying Waterhouse."
He smiles in a mocking way. Hilda walks in with three cups of tea and some cakes. She places them on the table and keeps her cup for herself.
"So, Nick I know who you are. Who are you dear?"
She turns to me as Nick grabs a cake from the silver tray.
"I'm Y/N Waterhouse."
Hilda drops the cup as it hits the table leg, breaking.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆