𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A/N
Just a lil quick update, if you didn't see the vote on whether i  should continue this or not i got an overwhelming amount of support. i update my 'keeping it low' book every friday and i will be updating this book every thursday, if i can't update it on thursday i'll make an announcement. alsooo i will be referring to "susie" as theo for the rest of this story as i feel like continuing to refer to him as susie is insensitive.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

As Sabrina sits down beside me and Ambrose on the bed, she makes a suggestion.

"So, I thought it would be a fun idea, since you haven't met my mortal friends, for us to go for some food and stuff?"

I felt a smile start to form on the corner of my mouth.

"I'd love to, 'Brina."

"And I guess I'm just forgotten about. Overcome with.. loneliness, if you will."

Ambrose spoke dramatically but still with that stupid little smirk.

"Shut up, Ambrose."

I said and playfully hit his shoulder, now that Sabrina was in the room I was painfully aware of how little clothes he was actually wearing.

"We should get dressed, Y/N, you can look through my closet and pick something you like?"

Sabrina stood up after giving me a small smile and I followed after her, looking through her clothes and trying to find something that would best suit my style.
Ambrose had left but not without giving me a wink and me returning back with an imitation of me pretending to throw up.

"You and Ambrose seem to get along well."

Sabrina said whilst picking a dress out for herself.

"Yeah, but he's extremely annoying basically all the time."

I laughed as I spoke.

"Let me guess, Nick isn't too fond of your new found friendship?"

She was now ready waiting on me to pick something to wear.

"Not really but we're just friends and Nick hasn't exactly made anything 'official' either."

I said rolling my eyes, I had finally found a combination of clothes that I liked.
I threw them on with a pair of black Doc Martens.