𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Y/N?"
I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders shake me a little as I slowly open my eyes.
I realised I was in Sabrina's bed, I turn a bit and see a blanket and pillow on the floor as the memories of the night before come flooding back to me.
"Aunt Hilda made breakfast, do you like bacon and eggs?"
I turn as I see a bedheaded Sabrina and realised she was talking to me.
"Yeah, 'Brina. Thanks."
I slowly pick myself out of the bed and start to walk downstairs with Sabrina.

"Ah, they've decided to awake."
The woman with red hair states as she stairs at us from behind her newspaper.
"Y/N, this is my other aunt, Zelda."
"Thank you for helping me last night, everyone. I don't mean to be a burden."
I say as I look at the ground.
"Not at all, dear."
Hilda places a plate of breakfast before me.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

As me and Sabrina sit in her room, I hear something behind me as Sabrina smiles.
I turn to see Nick standing behind me, I run into his arms and he falls back onto the bed.
"I heard what happened. I'm so sorry."
Nick holds my head as my eyes well up with tears.
"Nick, I missed you."
I cry into Nick's chest.
"I'll give you two a minute."
Sabrina smiled at us and walked out the bedroom door and down the hallway as I continued to sob into Nick's chest.
"We'll kill him! I swear on Satan's name I will personally kill anyone who makes you feel like this. I guess Father Blackwood had to be the first to hurt you.",
I look up at Nick and smiled. We hear a soft rhythmic knock on the bedroom door.
"Y/N?"
Ambrose enters in his boxers and a dressing gown that was barely tied shut.
"God man, puts some clothes on."
Nick says sneering at Ambrose and covering his eyes.
"Just because I'm packing more than you'll ever be is no reason to cover up, sorry to make you feel inferior Scratch."
Ambrose winks at Nick as he rolls his eyes.
"What were you coming in to say Ambrose?"
I say in a soft tone.
"Just that my aunties said you can stay here for as long as needed, they'll be happy to protect you. Well auntie Zelda still needs a bit of convincing on the protection part."
He smiles and then shrugs before walking back out of the room and shutting the door.
You hear Nick let out a deep sigh, he sounded pissed.
"Someone's getting jealous!"
I poke his sides as he laughs a bit.
"Anyway, I should spend some time with the Spellman's, after all they're doing for me."
I smile at him and play with a wrinkle in his shirt.
"Of course."
Nick smiles and kisses my forehead before suddenly vanishing.
I lay back on the bed thinking through how much has happened so quickly when suddenly I hear the knock again.
"Yes?"
I say in a raised voice but not sounding rude.
"Are you clothed? May I come in?"
It was Ambrose, he's really getting on my nerves at the moment. I wish 'Brina would come back already.
"Come in."
I say boredly.
Ambrose walks in, still wearing the same as the last time he entered when I didn't want him to.
"God Nick's right, you've got to put some clothes on."
I say putting a hand over my eyes. He sits down on the end of the bed and takes my hand away from my eyes.
It was the same look when I first met him, I felt him staring right through me.
"Puffy."
He blurts out.
"I'm sorry, what?"
I say laughing.
"Y-you're eyes they're puh-puffy."
He says with a nervous smile.
"Thanks for pointing that out."
I said to him sarcastically.
"I've never met anyone like you, Waterhouse."
He places a hand on my cheek as I say the first thing that comes to my head.
"Why does everyone refer to people by they're last names around here?!"
I say yanking my head back and giving an awkward smile. We stare at eachother for a few seconds before we both burst into laughter.

"What are you guys laughing at?"'Brina returns with a tray full of breakfast

'Brina returns with a tray full of breakfast.
"Oh nothing."
I look at Ambrose and then smile at her. She returns the smile. As I let my mind work for a second. I realised..
I think I might be okay.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆