Chapter 2

Macy was hiding behind the wall listening to Fiona yelling. "Tell me what I need to know, before I will do something that will make you die on the inside." Harry was crying, "I-I-I-I-I can't, please Fiona. Can't you show a little bit o mercy?" Fiona smirked, "A bit of mercy? A BIT OF MERCY!!!!!!! You let me be put in Tartarus. Now tell me what I want to know or I'll kill EVERYONE YOU LOVE. I'll kill your son." Harry looked like he was about to cry, "NOO!!!" "I'll kill his children and grandchildren." "NOOO!!!!!!" "I'll kill the Elders." "Please, NO!" "I'll kill Charity!" "NOOO, Oh wait I hate her now so go ahead." Fiona looked surprised, "You don't care about my sister? Huh, If I weren't  trying to interrogate you I'd be bffs with you." Harry was struggling to free himself, "I love another." Macy was curious but she strangely couldn't bear to hear the answer. Harry continued, "I love her with all my heart." Fiona sighed, she was getting nowhere with this, "Well I'll kill her then." "You can't she's my superhero." Fiona cackled, "Where is she now, lover boy?" 

Macy stepped out. "I don't know where Harry's love is but I'm here." Fiona retched, "Really you are a charmed one, never would've guessed. Why are you risking your life for a white lighter." Macy gritted her teeth, "He is very special to me."

And Macy whipped out Charity' sword and whipped Fiona. Then she was choking her with telekinetic powers. She looked back at Harry to see if he was alright. He smiled at her and she felt herself lose focus for one hot second. Then, BAM, Fiona blasted Macy into the magical prison that held Harry. Fiona was satisfied,"You are never getting out!"