Chapter 4

Yes I am continuing this book. Special thanks to @Kinky_Devil for helping me out. I really needed help and I appreciate it. Thanks SO much.

Mel and Maggie came home and found no Macy. Maggie was freaking out, "Mel, where the hell is Macy?! What happened to her?! Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! What if she f*cking died?! Hell, she could be anywhere!" Maggie whipped her head around to find to Mel on her phone. "WHAT THE HELL, MEL?! Our sister is freaking missing and YOU ARE ON YOUR PHONE?!" Mel looked up from her phone, "Stop getting mad at me! I am just checking to see what Macy's last text was." Maggie looked confused, "What the hell are you doing that for Mel?" "That's what Niko always did when she was looking for a missing person." Mel looked back and gasped, "Maggie, I think Fiona kidnapped Macy and Harry!" "Why?" Mel shoved her phone in Maggie's face, "LOOK!"

Mel and Macy's text conversation 

😈= Mel

🧐= Macy

😈= Where r u?

🧐= Dress shopping 

😈= Maggie would be so proud 

After Macy was shopping 

🧐= Mel, you'll never guess who I saw

😈= Who? Meghan Markle 😃?

🧐= No, Fiona.

😈= Why was she in a 👗 Shop?

🧐=?????

😈= How's Harry

🧐= Healing slowly

😈= 'Bye 🍸🤪

🧐= Goodbye 👋 Mel, ♥️ 💜 ❤️ 

End of conversation 

Maggie was furious, "Let's get the f*cking dirty rat 🐀!" Mel, "Love your enthusiasm sis, but we need a few spells from the Book 📖 of Shadows." "What kind of spells?" "We need a teleportation spell to get there, a sleeping 😴 spell to knock Fiona out, a chaining spell to bind Fiona, a healing spell in case Harry didn't get his powers back, and most importantly a tracking spell. Fiona is untraceable so our best bet is to track Macy. And we need to tell Dr. Julia So she doesn't fire 🔥 Macy."

Mel and Dr. Julia's text conversation 

👩‍🏫= Dr. Julia

😈= Hey 👋, Dr. Julia.

👩‍🏫= What's going on Mel?

😈= Macy's been kidnapped 

👩‍🏫 = ??????

End of Conversation 

The two young ladies ran to the attic. Mel stood at the podium, "Show me a spell that can chain a powerful witch for a long time. The book 📖 flipped to this page:

Chains ⛓ of the Devil 😈 

This spell allows anybody to chain a magical being for 3 years. The being must be unconscious for the spell to work. In the being's mind they will be disoriented and taunted and tortured by a relentless spirit sent from the Underworld. This spell gives you the ability to do so. WARNING: Done wrong this spell can cause harm and/or death to the being trying to preform it.

1. Make a ground Powder with salt, twigs of yew, rosemary, sage, and thorns. 

2. Wear a golden chain 

3. Put a rosemary candle in the center of the circle

4. Stand inside the circle 

5. Light the candle

6. Use a knife and cut a star shape into your right hand

7. Let drops of blood fall onto the flame

8. Recite this incantation:

Slabhraí ón diabhal Toghairim thú. Slabhra mo namhaid agus lig don ghealtacht iad a éileamh. Céastóireacht a n-anam tugaim cuireadh duit

If done correctly a red stone will appear on your chain.

~ Time Skip~

Mel and Maggie stood in a line they smashed some sage on the floor and teleported. When all became clear they were standing in between Fiona and the force field.