Chapter 11

Before we get on with the story watch this video 

If you are an mlp fan or in need of a good laugh watch this

Watch it it won't take too long

Watch it OR ELSE

I

v

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, not funny

Not even a little bit?

No?

Well it was funny to me

3 1/2 years later

6:00 pm

Macy was typing on her laptop doing her research on genetics and the red and white blood cells when Harry, Maggie, and Mel popped in the room. Macy looked up from her laptop, "Oh hey guys, what's up?" Harry produced a big chocolate cake with with red frosting, chocolate fudge, oreos, and white chocolate strawberries. "What's the occasion?" Macy asked. "What's the occasion?" Mel repeated laughing. "Mace have you seriously forgotten?" Maggie asked in disbelief. Macy shrugged. Harry said, "Of course she's to obsessed with her work stuff to notice anything else." "Sorry Hare, Dr Julia is having me doing this essay and it my chance to get a promotion." "I know and I understand." Harry and Maggie started singing, "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you----" "Wait stop," Maggie said. "Mel you have to sing." "No I don't." "Yes you do." "I can't." "Why can't you?" Harry questioned. Mel looked embarrassed, "I have a terrible singing voice." Maggie rolled her eyes,"No you don't I hear you in the shower." Mel turned bright red. "Please Mel, for me," Macy begged. Mel sighed and started singing,"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday day to you. Happy birthday dear Macy. Happy birthday too you."

(Pretend this is Mel singing.)

Harry looked at her in amazement,"And you call that a bad singing voice?" Mel looked away blushing. Macy blew out her candles, she was officially 30 (God knows how old Harry is). They all cheered and Mel began cutting the cake. Maggie opened the door and Chloe the pixie, Leon the satyr, Niko and her girlfriend Greta, Parker, and Jada (Mel's girlfirend). Leon brought his special wine.

Mel (left), Maggie (middle), and Macy (right)

Harry (Him and Macy were officially dating by now)