Chapter 20

The wedding for reals this time.

Chloe was skipping down the aisle throwing pink, yellow, red, and white rose petals. She looked adorable. Macy looked through the camera. She could see Mel, Maggie, and Harry and in the audience she could pick out Glowstick, Bunny, and Dr. Julia. She took a deep breath and the doors opened. Harry's eyes lit up as he saw his beautiful bride walking towards him. (Mel mended everyone's clothes with her powers so everything is ok). Macy clutched the bouquet tighter as she approached the alter. Part of her wanted to run back but she shook off the feeling as she joined Harry and Sela at the alter.

 Part of her wanted to run back but she shook off the feeling as she joined Harry and Sela at the alter

The bouquet

Skip to the vows.

Sela looked at Harry, "Do you Harry Greenwood take Macy Vaughn as your wife? To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, facing demons or parenthood until death do you part?" Harry smiled and looked at Macy, "I do." Then she turned to Macy, "Do you Macy Vaughn take Harry Greenwood as your wife? To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, facing demons or parenthood until death do you part?" Macy smiled and nodded, "I do." Sela smiled, "Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. Harry you may kiss the bride." Harry gently threw the veil back and smirked. "Why do brides have to wear veils that give the husbands a headache removing them?" Macy played along, "Maybe to see if the husband really loves them." "You know I do." Macy blushed and Harry kissed her. It was a long kiss that lasted for 1 minute and 45 seconds. The crowd cheered and Harry picked Macy up. Then Macy threw the bouquet far far away and all he females: Lucy, Glowstick, Bunny, Chloe, Maggie, even Mel, Jada, and Dr. Julia raced after it. Harry looked at her in amazement. "I have a good arm," Macy answered a silent question. Harry smiled, "Why did you throw it that far?" Macy smiled, "Perhaps to have some alone time with you." "Well you could have asked me. I would have orbed it to the Arctic for you." Harry handed her a white rose. Macy laughed and smacked him lightly with it, "You, Harry Greenwood, are the most dorkiest dork in the whole world." Harry chuckled, "Well you love me anyway, right Mrs. Greenwood?" Macy looked happy, "No........... Just kidding I do." Harry touched the side of her cheek, "My Macy." Macy put her arms around Harry's neck. After a few minutes Harry asked her, "May I kiss you?" Macy responded, "After you." Harry smashed his lips onto Macy. Now this kiss lasted for 5 whole minutes flat. During the heat of the kiss when Harry's tongue was dancing in Macy's mouth and Macy's hand was tugging at his hair Harry put one hand on her waist and used the other to put the rose in her hair. 

After the kiss.

Harry looked toward the direction Macy threw the bouquet, "Where are they? How far did you throw that thing?" Parker and Leon got so bored they began pigging on the food that was for the after party (or whatever you call it). Macy listened intently and held up three fingers, "Shhhh they're coming. 3, 2, 1." Then the rest of the girls (except Mel, Dr. Julia, and Jada) kept running after Maggie who was holding the bouquet high in the air. Macy laughed and started clapping, "Good job, Maggie." Maggie pointed a finger at her sister, "You know it, gurl." Then the finally married couple partied with their friends (and let's just say they had A LOT of drinks).

1 am after everyone went home Harry orbed them home.

Macy changed into a comfortable penguin pajama t-shirt and some shorts and crawled into bed. 

1 hour later

Harry took of his clothes so he was in nothing but his boxers. He saw how pretty Macy looked asleep. He felt so happy that the elders were gone and that they were in charge so no one could object to their relationship. He felt that no matter how many demons they face that he already has his happily ever after. Then he climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around his lovely wife.