Chapter 19

1 hour later 

Macy woke up to someone smashing his lips onto hers. She heard Jada laugh in the background, "D*mn, I never knew Harry was that bold." Macy grabbed Harry's hair and kissed back. Maggie sat up and yawned. "Wait I'll join you!" Parker said and he kissed Maggie who kissed back and slipped her arm around his neck. Everyone was watching this scene so they didn't notice Mel get up. She watched them for about 10 minutes and said, "Good grief! Can we please stop kissing so we can vanquish this demon?" Macy and Maggie broke the kiss. "Sorry," Macy said as she walked up to Mel and Maggie. Maggie started speaking frantically, "So Mel were you right and did you bring the right vanquishing spell?!" Mel groaned in annoyance, "Of course I'm right do you think we'd be in a Mirror demon's jail cell possessed with an evil infection if I wasn't right? And yes I brought the right vanquishing spell." Harry looked at her, "You knew?" Maggie and Mel nodded. "You knew and you didn't tell us?" Maggie shrugged innocently, "We didn't want to worry you people." Parker looked at her, "What about me?" Jada was annoyed too, "And me?" Mel and Maggie groaned. "Can we talk about this later?" Maggie asked. "Yeah." Mel agreed, "We have a demon to vanquish. But first we need the key to get out of here." Jada produced a skull key, "You mean this key?" Mel nodded. Harry looked at a very weak Macy, "Macy can you use your powers without the potion 🧪?" Macy tried but she gasped from the pain and shook her head. So Harry brought the vial to her lips. Then she drank a little bit of the potion and used her powers to lift the key to the lock so it could unlock the cell. Then Mel and Maggie drank the potion. Mel made her way out of the cell and toward the Mirror demons. Then she began the spell, "Lunaimdi Perfanchem Kjurshdi Mela!" Then she pulled out a knife 🔪 and carved a star ⭐️ with a circle ⭕️ around it and shoved her palm out, "And send you back to the Mirror Realm!" The weird swirled and the bodies of Damonia, Damon, and Lord A. disintegrated into dust. Then the dust particles shoved themselves in a mirror. Mel sighed and Harry walked up to her with a smile on his face. Then he healed her palm. Maggie smiled, "I think we have a wedding to get back to." And they did.