Invitation? (chapter4)

~*young master what happened..." a dark voice said*~
________________
Both Ciel and I looked to the side where the voice came from and to see his butler standing 4 meters away. I thought for a second ''what was his name again oh that's right Sebastian Michaelis". I look back at Ciel and sighed "well, looks like my time to leave" I said slightly happy to annoy William again. "No, (M/n) I would like you to join me for dinner," Ciel said. I felt my mouth drop "Why does he want a grim reaper to come to dinner at his manner?" I thought to myself then I sighed "how about this kid I'll visit you for dinner tomorrow night?"I said hoping he'll say yes for me to visit tomorrow night "IM NOT A KID!" he exclaimed. I looked to the right and to see Sebastian back turned on us he looked like he was laughing? I kind of surprised that he's laughing at the kid's reaction "Well, I think I'm going to be on my way." I said chuckling (The reason why your chuckling is because your thinking of a way to bother William.) "wait what's your name?" the kid's butler asked "My name is (M/n)" I said kind of annoyed by I haven't left. Without being said I grabbed my death scythe and left. "WAIT!" I heard both of them say but I didn't stop.   
     ~*Time skip*~
(still your Pov)
I finally got to my dorm/office right away I took a shower put clothes on and fell asleep.
________________
I'm going to try and update more chapters for you guys. I hope you enjoyed the chapter
         -Kusuke_kun
(word count 284)