Found you (M/n). (Chapter 5)

(M/n)'s Pov)
  I woke up and realize that William might get killed for one. I kissed his cheek second, I've been near a demon. Wait when do I follow his instructions? never. After my little break down I took a shower got dress in a suit like always and grab my death scythe I was about to leave but *SMACK*. Well looks like William found me.

(William's Pov)
I was currently looking for that idiotic reaper because he kissed me on the cheek then I realized he's in his dorm/office but I didn't know his dorm/office number. I saw Ronald "Ronald do you know what (M/n)'s dorm/office number?" "I think it's dorm/office 10," He said probably confused why I asked for (M/n) dorm/office I just nod and start running towards his dorm/office when I found it I opened the door and saw (M/n) about to "I'm not letting you leave again" (that sounds like a yandere would say) then *SMACK* I kicked (M/n) straight to the face "I gonna ask you once and that's it"
I said in a deadly way then...
____________________
Sorry, it's not much but I was trying to give you an update as soon as possible! I still take any request for what to happen. Enjoy the chapter!
-Kusuke_kun
(word count 228)