William gets Interrupted AGAIN!

I start making my way there and hoping the idiotic red-haired reaper isn't going interrupted us again.
______________________
(Okay! There is going to be a little bit of smut in this chapter! Skip if you aren't comfortable. Btw please don't judge this is my first time writing this kind of stuff.)

( I'm going to skip the description of his shower. )

((M/N)'s POV)
I finished taking a shower. I stepped out of the shower and walked to my dresser and started putting on my clothes.
" I really hope William doesn't find me..." I said to myself. " Yeah, I really hope he doesn't find you." I hear a voice behind me and I look back to see a man in a suit, He has green eyes and with black hair but most importantly has glasses. It took me a second to figure out who it is until I saw him take out his death scythe... IT'S WILLIAM! " H-hey William.." I slowly back away. While I was backing away I could see William giving me a look...I didn't understand It was mixed I guess you could say...

(William's POV)
There is no way in hell I'm letting (M/N) away this time. I watch as Benjamin backed away from me while I'm slowly walking towards him not taking my eyes off him. I took out my death scythe to distract (M/N) until I...

((M/N)'s POV)
I saw William take out his death scythe. I think he's probably going to attempt to attack me with the death scythe..until he got me by surprise by kicking me down and pinning me on my bed I struggle against his grip but no luck..."You don't know how long it took me to find you because of that ignorant reaper." I chuckle a little and look at him "Don't play around (M/N)." His eyes were dead serious.
"Fine DAD." William sighs " I don't care If I get overtime for this." Right away I feel something wet touch my neck.

( Back to William's POV)
"Fine DAD." That's it...I started sucking (M/N)'s neck. I honestly don't care if I get overtime for this. I just can't...never mind I'm just going to focus on
(M/N). I hear (M/N) groan when I sucked on a spot. I started licking, sucking, and bitting leaving love bites on his neck. I stop abusing his sweet spot
( I think that's what people call it. 😂) and I started making my way up kissing (M/N) on the lips and forcing my tongue ( so weird to write. 😅) into his mouth...

((M/N)'s POV)
When Willy started abusing my sweet spot I couldn't help but groan. After a minute or two William stopped abusing my neck and kissed me forcing his tongue in my mouth exploring every inch of my mouth. I moaned in the kiss. I wish I haven't cause I feel Will touch my "FRIEND" And I was a moaning mess at this point as he started stroking my "FRIEND" through my ripped jeans. I kept moaning in the kiss. He started thrusting his hand faster making me weak. " W-Will..." I tried saying his name while I was in the kiss.

( Grell your dear savior POV)
I can't believe William is touching (M/N) inappropriately AND leaving hickeys on his neck!
I look for a way to break in (M/N)'s Dorm/office. I find a window open I jump up and happily jump in the Dorm/office. I think I'm in his office part of his apartment...I go to the door to hear (M/N) groaning and moaning to Willy's inappropriate behavior. I remember seeing Willy's death scythe close to
(M/N)'s bed...I break down the door and kick Willy
" Sorry my dear William! But I can't let you touch (M/N)!" " Idiot get out of my way!" William yells " No thank you dear!" " My dear prince run! I'll keep this handsome man detracted!" I see (M/N) run while he is running I see him grab his death scythe and start running " THANK YOU GRELL!" I hear my dear prince yell as I distract William...
____________________
Okay! I really hope you enjoyed the chapter! And I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting for my slow ass. Hope to finish another chapter soon!
        -smol_sorau
( Wordcount: 699)