I wonder who I should bother (path 2)

" I hope you learned your lesson." And he walked away I saw him lick his hand. I blush so hard. While I was blushing I was left in my dorm/office alone confused of what just happened.
__________________
So I moved on from the kuroshitsuji fandom but I want to continue the book so I'll try to come up with ideas for the fanfic.

((M/N)'s POV)
I don't know what to do...I um..did William really do that? No! That can't be true..I'm really not sure what happened or.....Nevermind! Im going to try and get those um "interesting" memories that involved William fucking Spears. Well, might as well just get ready and start going out doing random shit or I could visit the booty shorts bitch or eyepatch bitch.. hmmmm I need to get better nicknames for the kid (Ciel) soon. Okay! Enough talking to myself like a mad man and I should start getting dressed.

~* (( JUST SKIPPING THE DRESSING SCENE)) *~

(( still your POV))
I'm not sure who I want to visit or annoy..I could annoy the demons but booty shorts bitch and eyepatch bitch...life is so complicated when it comes to annoying people..hmmm I would say William but thats going to be awkward..well screw it! I'm bothering....

Path 2 ( Ciel Phantomhive )
(M/N)'s POV
I'm bothering eye-patch bitch! I get up grab my death scythe and start leaving my Dorm/office and make start making my way to the Phantomhive manor like a BITCH...am I becoming mad or something because I keep talking to myself and saying the weirdest things...OH wait I'm not becoming mad I'm simply talking to the readers HEY READERS! Okay enough about the readers, I came up with a temporary nickname for the kid (Ciel) I'll call him happy meal cause he is the demon's meal...

(M/n) gets to the destination, the Phantomhive manor, Isn't happy meal always I'm his study room? Well he may be in town doing his puppy job with the crow. I jumped off the tree I was once standing on and landed in front of happy meal's window which leads to his study.

(Ciel's POV )
I heard the window behind me open and I know that wasn't the window quickly I grab my gun that I always keep in my study to defend myself just in case and aim It straight at the intruder and find it to be...(M/N)? "What are you doing here (M/N)?" Ciel sighs.

"Aww don't get excited on me that I'm here!" (M/N) grins at me.

"Why didn't you use the front door like a NORMAL person would do?" Ciel already wants (M/N) to leave so he could finish his work and his gun already pointed down towards the ground.

"Kid look who you are talking to!" (M/N) continues, "I'm literally a grim reaper someone who collects people's soul!" (M/N) laughs at
Ciel 's stupid question.

"Anyways what do you need (M/N)?" I looked at (M/N) with curiosity about his arrival.

"Well today I wanted to hang ou-" Ciel cuts off (M/N), "Don't think so," "I have work to attend to and I don't want to babysit a complete idiot."

"But why?~" you let out a childish groan then you grin happily that a idea popped in your genius mind, "so when do you want to go?"

"Do you understand I DON'T want to hang out with you." Ciel looks at you with a frown but the frown was fueled with anger that made you grin.

"Oh can you choose?"

Ciel let's out a sigh, "choose what (M/N)?"

"Between the nicknames I've gave you!" Ciel glares at the reaper, "I only got eyepatch bitch and happy meal." the reaper grins.

"I personally prefer CIEL."

"Alright Happy meal it is!" You from happily.

"ALRIGHT FINE IF I HANG OUT WITH YOU WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE." Ciel growls out of frustration.

"Hmmm sure!" The reaper gives Ciel a shit eating grin before leaving, "Bye bye happy meal!" (M/N) waves and jumps out.

I may update this chapter with more characters and also somehow I thought I already post this chapter and I'm sorry. 😭