Dinner (chapter 7)

"Well it was 'fun' talking to you perverted kid and demon but I'm leaving," I said and smirked when I saw their reaction then left without another word...
____________________
(M/n)'s POV)
I hate when people get in my way I sighed but I have to keep going or that kid is going to get really impatient. Why are kids inviting me to there manor? They know nothing about me but let's get this done.

*time skip*

Finally! I made it to the manor that felt like forever I jumped off the tree branch and made my way to the door "For a kid, he does have a nice house" I whispered to myself. I was about to knock on the door but the kid's demon or I mean 'Sebastian' open the door before I could knock "Well, you're awfully late." I gave him a smirk "First off if you lay a finger on my lord I will make sure you wish you were never born" he glares at me coldly. I sighed "I have no thought or never will hurt the-" I sighed again "lord" 'Sebastian' smirked when I could the kid 'lord' "Could you take me wherever the 'lord' wants me to go?" I told him. He gave me a fake smile and is showing me the way to the kid's study room I saw a girl with glasses and red hair she was walking she was holding a lot of food and teapots and that's when she fell everything went flying everywhere I caught her. I look at Sebastian and to see him with all of the food and tea the maid was carrying
"Meyrin you have to be more careful" Sebastian scolded "Don't scold her she was holding a lot of things" I scolded Sebastian he looked at me a raised an eyebrow confused "Well, Meyrin my name is (M/n)
I smiled at her and she started to...blush? "Well, we should carry on," I told Sebastian. The reason why I wanted to get out of there cause I am not good at flirting. "Well, you kept me waiting for a while" Ciel looked really impatient. "I knew he would be impatient" I whispered "I'm dearly sorry I was having many interruptions," I said looking back at the situations I just went through just to get here "I better get a good meal out of this..." I told myself "I would like to know what kind of interruptions."
"Do you know Alois Trancy?" Both Butler and lord we're quiet "what did he tell you or ask?" The same thing you did to me but instead me living with that pervert of a child."( I sorry ('ー`)

(Ciel's POV)
That booty-shorts bitch better back off of (M/n)
( I'm dying booty-shorts bitch ( ̄▽ ̄;) ) who the hell does he think he is? WAIT! I should only have feelings for Elizabeth! And that's it but I feel like I need to protect (M/n).

(Sebastian's POV)
Alois Trancy and Claude better stay away from (M/n). I hate to say this but I adore
(M/n)'s cuteness even if he's Grim Reaper I could make us work. I won't even let the young lord take him away from me. "I need to protect (M/n)..
(this sounds to yandere 0-0)

(Back to you're POV)
"Um HELLO?" I wave my hand in front of the Butler and look at the earl (by the way, you guys are short)
I sighed this is why I hate being short I went to the kid and snapped my fingers in his face "h-huh?" Ciel stuttered "Could you guys not space out?" I said while waving my hand in front of Sebastian. Sebastian finally breaks out of his thoughts and an awkward silence filled the room "Well, we should start eating" Ciel started "indeed" Sebastian agreed and I just nodded. We all made our way to the dinner table and I sat down and Ciel did too. Sebastian explains what we're having but I blocked out his voice and thought about my father's ring then I heard the door open and saw the girl with red hair with...Grell? I thought he was still bothering William or getting punished by William? The red-haired girl sat down and looks at me "I hope I don't bother you" she smiled at me and I saw Grell looking at me with love in his eyes "oh boy" I said "Don't worry you didn't bother me in the slightest way" I smiled "May I know your name?" "My name is (M/n)" "nice to meet you (M/n) I'm Madame red" she smiled so that's her name but I get why Grell likes her.....
___________________
I got logged out of my account and it took me a long time just to get in 😂 So I just wanted to at least get a chapter.
            -Kusuke_kun
(word count:825)