Chapter 14: The killers justice

I never slept after that. Dan is dead.

I told you. I told you you would hurt her. I knew it would happen. it's happened before, why not again.

This isn't the first girl you loved and got killed. I block it out after that. I can't go for the negative thought. No one will look at her body in great detail. they might even let me go to the funeral.

I just stay silent after that.

"Prisoners, come out your cells!" the warden shouts. the door slides open and I step through, eyes still watering. I look to my left. Slendy is just looking angry, with Ben beside him. Sally wasn't allowed to be taken, because she in under the age of 10. at least I will be able to be with Sally. "One of you was murdered last night." fresh tears spring from my eyes, followed with anger. I hit my head hard against the concrete wall, and slide to the floor. three officers train their guns on me, then a needle is stuck in my side. Morphine rushes through my veins and makes me weak, but I can't sleep. why could I? I killed Dan. I ruined her future. She would hate me - if she was still alive.

"It was not, however, someone of this area. Dr Stinesteen will explain." a man with close-cropped hair that is slightly greyish steps forwards. he is wearing a lab coat with black jeans and a white shirt. his shoes are extremely shined, by hand. he wears a Rolex, and is obviously very rich. you can tell by the way he walks.

"We believe you are not the only of your kind."

"No kidding." Jack mutters.

"A creature nicknamed blood-lust needs to feed off human sorrow to stay here. Well, a gas it gives out as sorrow is a mental thing, not a physical."

My heart beats faster. I realise where I know that name from. Blood-lust.

Marceline.

I can't help the maniacal laugh that erupts from my lips. Very quiet, but you could hear a pin drop here.

"We understand you.... Creatures can help us." Creatures. Monsters. What's the difference?

"What's in it for us?" Slendy says. the scientist looks shocked

"How..?"

"I can control brainwaves. I convince yours and everyone else's in this room you are hearing me speak without having to open my mouth. And trust me, that's a sight to see." Slendy replies. "What is in it for us?"

"You may all walk free. None will be pressured and we will wipe your records from police, state and FBI data bases. You will be ghosts, your crimes blamed on fake criminals."

"Seems like a fair deal." Jack says. another laugh erupts. the morphine is exiting my system (because I am creepypasta I heal quickly). I manage to speak

"You don't know Marcy. You can't control her."

"How would you know?" The scientist says.

"I tried. we use to be friends. then she got got by lucifer." I reply. "And this isn't the devil. He's worse. a demon." I stop and cough for a few moments. "Don't say they don't exist. Because they do. How else would you explain Slendy?"

"Jeff - I'm an type of Expressionless. I'm not a demon. there is a difference." Dr raises an eyebrow

"What's the difference?"

"We are much crueler, like my favourite method is scooping out eyes and devouring souls." I think a young guard is going to be sick. they run out and don't come back

"Look, will you help or not?"

"Fine." Slendy says. "but I get an urge to murder so anyone bad I will happily kill. otherwise my tentacles get itchy."

"Terrorists. we will leave for my lab in Afghanistan tomorrow."

"Why have a base there?"

"That's the last place you would keep revolutionary information, in a contry filled with war and death." I say. "I'm going to love it."

~~~Dans Pov~~~

Jeff didn't do it. I'm still alive.

I wake in a dumpster, just outside the police station.

I'm laying on other bodies.

I can't help but let the scream erupt from my lips. stiff, lifeless bodies lay under me. many still have freash wounds. I'm covered in blood and gore. My head is still bleeding, and there is a note stuffed in my hand.

Yøu awake aløne

Why where yøu with the mønster in the first place?

I stand tø see yøu and him.

The new cøuple,

The deathly pair.

I throw myself out the dumpster and land face down on the gravel. My number one priority is to find Jeff. It's a shame I got his hoodie covered in more blood. I hope he forgives me.

I wander through the kitchen door, then out to the main entrance.

Several cars drive away. The chief waves them off.

I wait until he is alone in his office to strike.

"Where were they going?" I demand.

"Your dead! you can't be here!"

"Where are they!?" I scream

"They are going to Afghanistan... Helping Dr Stinesteen..."

So Jeff thinks I'm dead and is helping this... Doctor....

I still have his jacket. I hope he comes back soon. I'll miss him.

~~~Jeffs Pov~~~

I can't go back. too many memories flood around that forest. I would visit Dans grave again and again. I wouldn't be able to let go.

I tell Slendy this and he says he will build a fake reality for me in Europe. That will be exiting.

I've always wondered what French and German screams sound like.

So I'm staying here. Goodbye Dan, my love. I will miss you.